Reviews for Inertia
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/17
sweet, and nicely done
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Spock may have made the most intense proposal I've ever heard. Wow... Talk about true love.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
love it!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
God, that was gorgeous!

A lot of K/S stories feel sweet but trite to me. This one was much more intense and interesting.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Absolutely beautiful, especially that last line. God, I just melted!
fukuyama chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Some storiess more than others touch our hearts and however wary one is to identify themselves with Kirk in this (as probably none of us have had to live through quite the horrors he has) there are always the things that get to us because they are as frightening to everyone - like placing ultimate trust in another person and let them do to ones heart and soul as they may please. Tales of overcoming a fear such as this help people gain more confidence in themselves and even tough it is "just" a story, I believe that everyone walks away from it with a heart a little lighter and confident that there are in fact things in this universe that are so totally worth whatever life may throw in our way.

...and I guess I sound horribly cliche, but it's snowing outside and I have a plate with cookies still warm and I just read a simple but wonderful story, so there.
Thanks for the great work!
yodawolf chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
D'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aslkf. Why is Spock so cute, damn it? He's just...GAHHHH. -incomprehensible fangirl squee- He's so...Spock. I love how beautifully you write him, you really delve into the depths of his feelings, which is really one of the most important aspects of him, and lacking in many fanfics. This story is sheer excellence. Really. And so adorable. 3
bbb136 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Great piece, had me hanging onto every word the whole time. ;)
Pamdizzle chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh my God, thank you. Finally. It seems I have to start reading fifty fics before I find one that's actually written well and with obvious forethought, great timing and natural character development. I've come across some good ones, don't get me wrong, but this was great.

I especially love how I did not once read the T'hy'la. LOL. Not that I don't think it applies to the K/S pairing, I do, but it's overused quite frankly and you've one a great job at being original and believable with this story.

Pam N.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Really beautifully done! Spock's impassioned speech was touching. Lovely work.
sad chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
intense and beautiful, but really don't like this "fate"
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awww...soo how crap Im crying. ]
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Awe, it's so sweet. Love your confused-and-in-denial-Kirk.

Thank you so much for writing it.
Twinkie chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I love the fact that you had Spock understands and accept his feelings for Jim before Jim could do the same with Spock. And I loved the way you blended the story, smoothly going from on scene to another. The level of intensity was well played as well, quiet, but still vividly there. Beautifully done.
SoulSister chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
The idea of destiny can indeed be daunting, but it doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. I'm glad Jim was able to come to terms with that. Beautiful work.