Reviews for The Hunt
UlsterCycle chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Love this!
keana895 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
hot and beautiful. loved it.
Mondo89 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was a brilliant Avatar PWP! Nice and fluffy too _
MoonTwilightStar chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Ooh I feel like you should continue with this and draq it out to where she has the baby!

Keep Up The Good Work!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was amazing. (: Great job! I loved this.
LegendDreamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Explosive, passionate, and wild as Pandora herself. Applause for this impressive story.
SplotchOfScribbles chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was so good! It was exactly how I would have imagined it - anamalistic and intense.
dan chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Awesome, thanks for writing it.
Serena530 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This was hot and sweet all at once. It's also the first story I've read where they have been intimate like this. Other's have included a scene, but they just have them kissing roughly and then cut to like the next day when they're waking up or something along those lines.

This here was done rather nicely with the details and keeping with their characters and personalities. Yeah it was intensely fluffy, but it was done well. It wasn't like raunchy(sp?) or gross. It was nice. They acted like the humanoid animals that they are and it rocked!P Hopefully others will look to this for inspiration when writing similar scenes.

Good writing.)
Mike619 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Very good M rated story. Based on the film, I think she would like to partially dominate, and you bring it out well. Waiting the next chapter, surely they not done yet, though Jake is quite bruised. Keep up the good work. And please. Update!
Grace chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
its beautifully written...i love it!

its tender, sweet and sexy too - nice story.

thanks for sharing it.
UmeBlossom chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I really liked it! It was so swet and sexy at the same time. : )
Akamery chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
That was magnificently written! I love it!

~Kerica
PearlOfTheSouthSeas chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, that was awesome and really original, I've never read anything like this before. I really hope you write a sequel to this, please! :) Once again, great job!
someguy chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
just beautiful ... keep up the good work ...