Reviews for MarySue Comes To Hogwarts&Becomes Horribly Cliched
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
YouWannaBeMe chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wierd... but AWSOME!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Loved this, and especially the epilogue.

FT
VampireBat666 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Awesome! Have you ever seen the Harry Potter Puppet Pals? (if not, check out you tube). I bet the folks behind it would eat this up!
james is my boi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
exelente
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This was suprisingly funny. Good job! Parodies are hard to make funny, but I think you did a great job.

I LOVE this sentence: "There were love triangles, squares, pentagons and one octagon."
cheshirecat6 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
love it. just love it
Phoenix Draconia chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
oh my god..that was freakin hilarious! i laughed out loud a bunch of times...you totally got it exactly right! this is definitely going on my favorites list
Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
You already know how funny this is. I'm just reviewing to say it's getting recced.
Phedre no Delaunay chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
So, I'm really only reviewing so you can have a nice, even one hundred reviews. I could tell you just how incredibly funny this story is, but I think that after a hundred of these, you'd get the point, eh?

Geraldo Rivera...::dies::
Mouse chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I like the Geraldo Rivera comment. Very clever.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Oh gosh... that was great. I'm still smiling. Obviously, my fav. parts were with Snape and the first time I really laughed out loud was with this bit: Professor Snape, having run out of eyebrows, stood up.

And Draco's patent pending, and Sev being glad he was alive...and...and... Well it was a masterpiece. Thanks for the many laughs. :-D
Tziporah chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
*dies laughing* utterly hilarious, m'dear. Loved the smirk thing and...actually loved every single thing. hehehehehe, demmed mary sues, they do seem to spawn quickly (much like minis, actualy, they are the source of most minis). Oh, best line: “You are my brother’s wife’s cousin’s neighbour’s godson’s girlfriend’s former boss’ tea leaf reader,” he stated.
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
LOL!

That was, INDEED, a horribly cliched fic! But in SUCH a good way! :D You pinned down so many cliches out there that are used so often in HP fics and stories in general in such a hilarious and random way. :) Actually, though, your phic still surprised me. I expected a female DADA teacher to fall in love with Snape or something. Hah. Or for Snape to fall in love with Mary Sue. Or at least for everyone to fall in love and stay in love with her. Hahah. And I thought Miss Sue would have long, gorgeous fill-in-the-color-here hair. :D Ahh.. but Miss Sue. HAH! No matter what fandom she is, she's still the same ol Miss Flawless Heroine.

I wish I could list every single line that made me laugh.. but then I would have to copy and paste your entire story into the review box! :) Well, perhaps a few favorites:

((“At least his robes don’t billow as dramatically as mine,” he thought with a smirk.))

LOL. And they certainly don't billow like his does without any wind, eh? :P

((Professor Snape, having run out of eyebrows, stood up.))

That is hilarious. Can you imagine Snape with... say.. a thousand eyebrows? What a year that would be with M. Sue! :P

((Draco Malfoy made a note of that, determined to owl the family lawyer on how to begin proceedings against Professor Snape for trademark infringement.))

So.. like... Malfoy! :D

((“I think I shall give her detention and dock her house about 350 points,” Professor Snape thought, smiling now.))

Again, quite surprising, but, hey, at least for Snape is in-character! :D

((“Sorry about that, Harry,” Seamus picked up a small walnut, “I was aiming for Ron.”))

HAH! This is like an outtake of HP-verse! :D

((“You are horribly clichéd, my dear,” it clucked. “But, for the interests of the plot, I must place you in GRYFFINDOR!”))

Ah, the Sorting Hat.. right as usual. :)

((There were love triangles, squares, pentagons and one octagon.))

So true! :D