Reviews for MarySue Comes To Hogwarts&Becomes Horribly Cliched
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
YouWannaBeMe chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wierd... but AWSOME!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Loved this, and especially the epilogue.

FT
VampireBat666 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Awesome! Have you ever seen the Harry Potter Puppet Pals? (if not, check out you tube). I bet the folks behind it would eat this up!
james is my boi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
exelente
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This was suprisingly funny. Good job! Parodies are hard to make funny, but I think you did a great job.

I LOVE this sentence: "There were love triangles, squares, pentagons and one octagon."
cheshirecat6 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
love it. just love it
Phoenix Draconia chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
oh my god..that was freakin hilarious! i laughed out loud a bunch of times...you totally got it exactly right! this is definitely going on my favorites list
Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
You already know how funny this is. I'm just reviewing to say it's getting recced.
Phedre no Delaunay chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
So, I'm really only reviewing so you can have a nice, even one hundred reviews. I could tell you just how incredibly funny this story is, but I think that after a hundred of these, you'd get the point, eh?

Geraldo Rivera...::dies::
Mouse chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I like the Geraldo Rivera comment. Very clever.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Oh gosh... that was great. I'm still smiling. Obviously, my fav. parts were with Snape and the first time I really laughed out loud was with this bit: Professor Snape, having run out of eyebrows, stood up.

And Draco's patent pending, and Sev being glad he was alive...and...and... Well it was a masterpiece. Thanks for the many laughs. :-D
Tziporah chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
*dies laughing* utterly hilarious, m'dear. Loved the smirk thing and...actually loved every single thing. hehehehehe, demmed mary sues, they do seem to spawn quickly (much like minis, actualy, they are the source of most minis). Oh, best line: “You are my brother’s wife’s cousin’s neighbour’s godson’s girlfriend’s former boss’ tea leaf reader,” he stated.