Reviews for MarySue Comes To Hogwarts&Becomes Horribly Cliched
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/11
I laughed and laughed. It was very funny. Thank you for sharing.
spinster cat lady chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is hilarious
HallowStar chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Yes. Just. Yes.
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
YouWannaBeMe chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wierd... but AWSOME!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Loved this, and especially the epilogue.

FT
VampireBat666 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Awesome! Have you ever seen the Harry Potter Puppet Pals? (if not, check out you tube). I bet the folks behind it would eat this up!
james is my boi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
exelente
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This was suprisingly funny. Good job! Parodies are hard to make funny, but I think you did a great job.

I LOVE this sentence: "There were love triangles, squares, pentagons and one octagon."
cheshirecat6 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
love it. just love it
Phoenix Draconia chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
oh my god..that was freakin hilarious! i laughed out loud a bunch of times...you totally got it exactly right! this is definitely going on my favorites list
Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
You already know how funny this is. I'm just reviewing to say it's getting recced.
Phedre no Delaunay chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
So, I'm really only reviewing so you can have a nice, even one hundred reviews. I could tell you just how incredibly funny this story is, but I think that after a hundred of these, you'd get the point, eh?

Geraldo Rivera...::dies::
Mouse chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I like the Geraldo Rivera comment. Very clever.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Oh gosh... that was great. I'm still smiling. Obviously, my fav. parts were with Snape and the first time I really laughed out loud was with this bit: Professor Snape, having run out of eyebrows, stood up.

And Draco's patent pending, and Sev being glad he was alive...and...and... Well it was a masterpiece. Thanks for the many laughs. :-D