Reviews for MarySue Comes To Hogwarts&Becomes Horribly Cliched
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
LOL!

That was, INDEED, a horribly cliched fic! But in SUCH a good way! :D You pinned down so many cliches out there that are used so often in HP fics and stories in general in such a hilarious and random way. :) Actually, though, your phic still surprised me. I expected a female DADA teacher to fall in love with Snape or something. Hah. Or for Snape to fall in love with Mary Sue. Or at least for everyone to fall in love and stay in love with her. Hahah. And I thought Miss Sue would have long, gorgeous fill-in-the-color-here hair. :D Ahh.. but Miss Sue. HAH! No matter what fandom she is, she's still the same ol Miss Flawless Heroine.

I wish I could list every single line that made me laugh.. but then I would have to copy and paste your entire story into the review box! :) Well, perhaps a few favorites:

((“At least his robes don’t billow as dramatically as mine,” he thought with a smirk.))

LOL. And they certainly don't billow like his does without any wind, eh? :P

((Professor Snape, having run out of eyebrows, stood up.))

That is hilarious. Can you imagine Snape with... say.. a thousand eyebrows? What a year that would be with M. Sue! :P

((Draco Malfoy made a note of that, determined to owl the family lawyer on how to begin proceedings against Professor Snape for trademark infringement.))

So.. like... Malfoy! :D

((“I think I shall give her detention and dock her house about 350 points,” Professor Snape thought, smiling now.))

Again, quite surprising, but, hey, at least for Snape is in-character! :D

((“Sorry about that, Harry,” Seamus picked up a small walnut, “I was aiming for Ron.”))

HAH! This is like an outtake of HP-verse! :D

((“You are horribly clichéd, my dear,” it clucked. “But, for the interests of the plot, I must place you in GRYFFINDOR!”))

Ah, the Sorting Hat.. right as usual. :)

((There were love triangles, squares, pentagons and one octagon.))

So true! :D
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This was described mary-Sue's forgot to include the hat saying she could be in any house but she chooses Gryffindor.3

Toodles!
Bigamy Bob chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Oh yeah that was such a cool story!

Hahahha ... it was so funny... I salute u! *salutes* write more :)
xX Kay Xx chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
omg! i loved ur fic! i was laughing my head off! well thats pretty much all i can say...i've read some of ur fics...only the ones with H/D...i really dont like SS that much...please dont hurt me! out of 93 fics that u wrote most of them bieng about Snape i would think u would attack me! lol
SashaBT245 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
OMG...that was the funniest thing i've read in such a long time...still laughing...
Smerby chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Quite brilliant!
Sasuka chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Oh god, _beautiful_.
Maigon Jesolite chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
This was hilarious.
Artichoke chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
brilliant. i think i had to nerly bite my lip off to keep from laughing for it is 2:40 in the morning and everyone else is asleep. funny. funny. funny. it makes me wish i had a sense of humor. :(
Phalanx chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Excellent! You understand satire and subtility and use it well!
Liviania chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
*giggling insanely* Cliches are fun aren't they? Great story-the sarcasm is a perfect complement.
Livi
liNgErinG-sPicE chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
funniest thing i've ever read in this hell-hole of a fanfiction site. the funniest thing ever.
Dew-Shan of Egypt chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
! WHE!
coworly chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
that was totally halarious! Thanks, it help me clear up what Mary-sues really are. :P i guess my earlier fics HAVE been Mary-Sues. hhahaha. oh well. :D
Turelie Telcontar chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
LOL, Oh my, that was really fun!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »