Reviews for MarySue Comes To Hogwarts&Becomes Horribly Cliched
Rags666 chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Satire... done well! Do you know how rare that is on ? It made me chuckle a lot.

Though I do have to ask which fic have you read that contains Ron Weasleys accountant uncle? That could be quite cool.
Coffee chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
That is some kind of crazy...or as m' mum would say "stranger than fiction." .
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Very funny! I loved how it was so true about Mary-sues! .~ Any fic that makes fun of Mary-sues is good in my book. Plus this was hilarious! _
Faile6 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
HILARIOUs Good jesus that was terribly funny

My sister Gave it five stars we could not stop laughing it was funny beyond reason and we are still having hard time breathing after laughing so hard

Thank you for that really good parody
I Love Redheads chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Okay, that was the most hilarious thing I've ever read! I was rolling on the floor laughing! Mary Sues always make me laugh, but this was the best!
Riona chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
That was hilarious. I simply can't think of a review that would do this work of art justice.
Rosi chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
This made me laugh out loud- it was very entertaining.
S. A. Bonasi chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Rather humourous. Particually since a Mary-sue story contained a genuine Mary-sue. If I'm not mistaken about Ms. Brava, that is. _
Highwayman's Lass chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
*Dies from laughter* That was so great! I loved it!. The Geraldo Rivera part was my favorite. Loved how this was so true to how Mary Sues are.
TehVoices chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Hmm...Hilariously funny,yet sane and actually has a plot...I like it! MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!I love the way you made Mary-Sue look so much like drawing attention to herself/themselves,and yet so stupid!Of course,how can we forget the Larry-Stus...*death glare*Usually,I only like insanely humurous stories,but this is defiently going down in my know you got a pretty damn good story goin' on if I like it and it isn't up the work!Now,excuse me as Igo blow up a !

"Yes,as a matter of fact,I DO have mental disorders."
Singtoangels1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
That was wild and horrible and just bad-bad! I quite liked it. Especially when you started describing her hair and eye colour. God, if I see another gold-flecked *unless it's canonically supernatural* eye in fic again I think that I'll scream. The same goes for those who talk about Weasley's flushing as red as their hair *thinks* and all those who type 'alright' instead of 'all right'! No offence to you if you do those last two things. Which you probably don't, of course. *grins and waves*

Cheers chicken,

Sing
torifire126 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
OMG! that was just too funny!
sycorax1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Wonderful! I just laughed almost by butt off. ;-)
Olethros chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
I deserves one of the few standing ovations I've ever given. Wonderful and more wonderfulness.
Hatteress chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
LMAO!

haha, i think that just about sums it up

bloody good laugh that ;)
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »