Reviews for MarySue Comes To Hogwarts&Becomes Horribly Cliched
Hatteress chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
LMAO!

haha, i think that just about sums it up

bloody good laugh that ;)
anna chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This is is the best Mary Sue parody i've ever read in my entire life.

It's hilarious and well written and actually quite in-character. Yay for good fics.

anna

~Goddess Bless~
kelly chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Absolutely brilliant fic. it's made me realise that i've got a mary sue in my fic.
Evil Pilgrim chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
BLOODY FANTASTIC! SORRY THIS ISN'T VERY CONSTRUCTIVE BUT IT'S SOOOO REFRESHING TO SEE SOMEONE POKING FUN AT HP FOR ONCE. KEEP 'EM COMING!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
great. mary sue nedds to be done away with once and for all. (as does self-insertion.) but i love it (as all your work) WRITE MORE ON HINGE OF FATE
SpoonSockSpork12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Omg that was great! lol! "Professor Snape pinched himself to make sure he was still alive."

"Her golden-brownish red with black highlights hair" lol! that was great!
Aamunkajo chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
All I can say is, brilliant :) This is going to be one of my favoutire stories.
Draco-luver chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
That was so funny. Just so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so funny. Really it was. ;
The Unforgivable chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
*Falls off chair laughing* My god, that is too funny. I'm going to put that on my site. I like how you put yourself in there. If you ever have the urge to rewrite it, and feel like adding something kinky, feel free to stick me in there. . .you can make it a ménage trois (or however you spell it). Heh. Really, very good. I love parody.
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
"Professor Snape, having run out of eyebrows, stood up."

You have a talent for humor... I'll learn a lot from you. :)
Devil's Advocate chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Absolutely priceless. An excellent example of parody at its best.
Plutostar chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
LMAO! You're brillant! ::Starts laughing even harder:: ::dies from Lack of air::
sdm chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Hysterical. Absolutely brilliant.
Caderyn chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
OMG! This is HILARIOUS! Seriously I was cackling my head off the whole time I'm reading it... It's awesome! Please do more! I love every bit of this...
Elizabeth7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favourite fanfics of ALL time. I LOVE this fic. Congratulations on one of the funniest things I've ever read.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »