Reviews for MarySue Comes To Hogwarts&Becomes Horribly Cliched
Translucent Horizon chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
That was absolutely hilarious! *does the hokey pokey* Oh my, it makes me ever so happy and cheerful and merry! Teeheeheeheeeheeheehee! So giddy... giddy giddy giddy giddy... *sigh* And now I may have to sue you, for your fic has made me high. Oh well, it was a knee slapper anyway! No really! My knee is bruised and I can't stand up! *glares* And the walnut part almost made me fall off of my chair... This fic is very painfully funny! Bravo! Encore! Take it off! Maybe not that last one...
Reine Dansante chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
*gasping for breath* OH *gasp* MY *gasp* GOD! That is HILARIOUS! I can't *gasp* breathe! You're KILLING me! *gasping* I'll never look at a walnut the same way! *gasp*
GNess too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
That was really hillarious! It was well written and extremely funny for a Mary Sue type fic.

I loved the part about Malfoy's patent sneer but my favorite line was: “Mary Sue Patil Brown Finnegan Longbottom Potter Granger Weasley Malfoy III…but you can call me Mugsy,” and also, "Professor Snape, having run out of eyebrows, stood up." lol.

You always do an awesome job on your fics but seriously, I LOVE this one!
Gramarye chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
::dies laughing:: Priceless, simply priceless. Parody as an art form...excellent job!
eclecticmum chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
::gasping for air:: Can't breathe... Too much laughing... Platform shoes, patents pending, eyebrow raising, Ms Brava, and Mary-Sue-isms galore! You should have attempted parody long ago. This is, to quote Ron, Bloody Brilliant"!
wmlaw not signed in chapter 1 . 1/24/2002