Reviews for The Ruin of the Worldbreaker
Ultimate Hunter X chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Wow... I really hope this will be updated cause this story is amaxing
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
So far I really like this, and I hope to read the rest soon. :)
shugokage chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I read your star empire and find my falling love with your stories as well!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Hello,

I know you once said that you were not going to try to continue this tale, but now I wonder what would have happen if the Huk and his queen surived Sakaar explosion and headed back to Earth ? :(

I mean what of the heroes who know of the Hulk the most, will they stand aside and let this happen to their fromer friend ? :(

Please do keep up such great ideas like this one for future stories. :D
FTFCHRIS chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Yea the entire Planet Hulk series was badass then they made it so sad with the ending. Guess there aren't many Hulk fans but the ones that wished the arc ended differently would appreciate you trying to give it another ending.

Hulk is practically a god by the end of the series but i guess that was mostly due to *spoilers* His wife and child dying. If Hulk is fueled by anger i can't see a fuel stronger than that. But even though they are not dead his adopted planet was destroyed and he's been separated from his loved ones. I think he should still be godlike in this fic.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
This is truly some engaging storyline. One I do wish to encourage you to keep up. As I cannot wait to see how Earth itself will deal with all of this madness. :(

I mean the Hulk and his Skaar army would be enough to let anyone run away in fear.

I also wonder if you are going to try to put some of the Hulk former supporting members like Rick Jones or She-Hulk into this tale ? :)

Please do keep up teh good work upon such a great idea for a storyline. ;D
Cylon One chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Too bad about not likely to update this any further.

I rather enjoyed what went on here.

Thanks anyway or what you did do.
Gogolu chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Strange but fun.
Dusel chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Well...I will definitely be looking out for chapter two. The story is just too weird not to read it. ;)
Very Interesting chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I find this plot to have significant value, and I think you can garner more viewers with an update, now that the premise is set the expansion of the story can commence, which would be more interesting to read.
Darklight chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
like the start, can't wait to see what happens next and they run into Galactica and the cylons.

keep teh parts coming.
ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Nice plot development so far, I am not familiar with the Hulk universe, but I can see it's appeal though. Whatever happened to writing anime? This is a huge jump in category