Reviews for Shadow: is it love?
Samie Seville chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
This was a great story, I loved it. Keep up the good work. Hopefully sopa won't win, that would be a great shame, with all these great stories on here, but if it does at least i can enjoy this story and others on till then. Thanks for making my day great. Great Job!
Riflemen526 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Carl. Carl? Carl! What the fuck is this! Are you fucking kidding me? This is ridiculous! Carl? Are you fucking crazy! Carl! What kind of Sonic character name is that!

Trololololol only joking.
Riflemen526 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Sweet Jesus! Where the fuck did this come from? Shadow's beatin' the shit out-a people, shootin' up the place. It's getting interesting :D
Riflemen526 chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
Instead of having Cream ask for the ice cream, you should of had Tails just offer it to her. Having Cream ask for the ice cream just made the whole situation feel strange.
Riflemen526 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Yeah it did sound like it was really quiet, I bet I could've heard a herd of leaves hit the ground.

That's honestly what I saw when I first passed over that line where you had the two "heard's"
Riflemen526 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Hmmmm. When I read the description and I saw a Shadow and Tikal pairing, I was a little iffy about it. I thought, " how the hell are you gonna make plausible reasons for two completely different people to get together? Now that I've read the begining I can see you did a great job.
Nocturn360 chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
I know that story ending I always loved it great twist.
Spazzy Spaz chapter 13 . 1/16/2011
This is such a cute story. I LOVE it you should write more shadikal
AutoKnight01 chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
I kinda like this ending better. It always satisfies me to see the bad guys get what's coming to them.

Yours Truly

AK
Shadikalfan27 chapter 13 . 10/28/2010
cute
cherrypop chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
this is the 8th time i read this!its so good!your an amazing writer!just to let you know,if shadow lover13 gets ahold of this,she might explode with anger,she hates anyways good job
Zhao Yun 320 chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
Rock on! thanks for posting this story. LONG LIVE SHADTIKAL!
pupLaura chapter 12 . 5/28/2010
Hi, I was just wondering if I could make the sequel? It might be a while until I start it, but could I?
AutoKnight01 chapter 12 . 5/27/2010
Cool way to end it. Shadow and Tikal are soon-to-be parents. I cannot wait for your next cool idea.

Yours Truly