Reviews for The Greatest Price
Bob1097 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was so sad! It made me cry but I loved it! It made me want to give them a hug lol.
themoviesh0w chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Ah, fuck! That saying that 'a story is like a snake biting its own tail' is really exemplified in your writing right here. Right from the astoundingly appropriate quotes at the beginning (that looked thoughtful, not just slapped on and tacky) to the end where they tell their love for each other, this story is just like the cat-and-mouse, endless chase that you mention yourself in context. Bravo! My heart didn't just bleed for the characters in this-it was ripped right outta my chest and squeezed rhythmically by the hand that tore it out. An endless cycle of hurt, and undying love-true tragedy, true romance! And you know this, you clever little Devil plucking at our heartstrings.

The part with Cody and his father was also really nice. I felt like it let the story have wider implications: the fact that Dusty knew shit like that went on behind closed doors and that his son could become a target someday is very scary-makes the reader wonder who else might have been victimized, and just how many people are in on it (the same as your use of 'they' to describe the attackers does). I will admit, though, that the phrase "victims to their horny cruelty" inspired an abrupt burst of guilty laughter from me-the juxtaposition of 'horny' and 'cruelty' was a bit too much, I think.

Anyway, good literature, right here! I'm really looking forward to reading all the rest of your stories. Keep up writing, your story-telling skills are down pat!
Emono chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
You almost made me cry, you mean thing. That part of the Green Mile always kind of got to me anyways. And this? You are truly amazing, one of the best storylines. Top twenty, definitely.

Your fan,

takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was really good I liked it. The title fit the story prefect. Great job.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
:O Poor Coddles. And neither one knew that they were being used to make the other comply. *cries*

I'm really starting to like this pairing almost as much as I like Matt/Kane pairings. Great job hun!
slashburd chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
OH MY GOD! I think you actually just killed me! In fact, am I still typing? And if so, God knows how!

That was evil, evil genius at work but I bloody loved it. I know its a oneshot but I am clawing the screen here wanting to know that eventually they find out and it's all ok :S

I should never have led you down this road lol

Love it as always :)