Reviews for Tie Me Here in Time
belanded chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
I really hate Jake. He is not funny; he is just crude and annoying. I know he doesn't want to see Edward hurt, but that doesn't mean he as to be so hostile. I understand he doesn't like her and that is why he said those things about her appearance. But he is a jerk to say those things. He is no great prize either. Can't he just die a horrible death. Or, at least have the lovely Leah divorce him and he can go be with that Maggie, who is the true bitch, and be miserable with her? He kind of ruins the story. He is so unpleasant and it really makes me question Edward's character for having a friend like that. It is just that his character reeks of buddy comedy cliche and it doesn't work.
Riss - uscmam chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Great chapter.

Yeah, that wasn't the nicest place to leave it. While we think Edward is talking about Bella, your making is wait. But I'm glad to see that their lives are actually going forward and they are both doing well right now.

Can't wait to see what Bella's reaction is!
twilightmom1 chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
I'm glad they are talking & that he is moving there! That was kind of a cliff hanger! He's gonna have to spell it out for her that's he's talking about her! I am so ready for a reunion kiss or some sex!
twilight1972 chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
I hope that things are about to heat up for B&E. I realize that they probably won't just in the sack next chapter but I hope that they can start to explore a real and healthy relationship. Since neither one of them are set on marriage do we have the potential of "exclusive roommates" as a possibility?
lynninlove1007 chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Glad they're finally on the same coast!
hippie starr chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Is that the ending of the story or just a cliffie chapter? Bella still has no idea that Edward sees her that way so I would really hope we get at least one mire chapter. Even if it's just more talking and ends with Edward asking her on a first date.

Loved Alice putting rose in her place. Still think Jake is a douche. I would hope Edward would put a stop towards his negativity of Bella if he really does dare for her.

Bella has grown so much. I'm glad Edward has finally grown up and admitted he played a huge role in all this.

It's not marked as complete do I'm still hoping for more.
vampiregurl chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
they finally realized the issue regarding marriage. that's good.
atxcullen chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
That was an exciting ending. I'm glad they have a friendship now, that they can be really honest with each other. And I think Edward has to tell her he's still interested because it seems in her mind, she's already written him off romantically as having screwed it up too badly, so she won't think about him that way unless he lets her know, he wants to start over. Maybe he should suggest her thinking about transferring to the university in Seattle.
Chilly Howdy chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
LOL thanks so much for the wonderful update :o) Sorry I didn't review last chapter as I was in New Zealand for Xmas and New Years. Thanks so much for the story on the Floods as I am living in Queensland and Brisbane CBD where I live is currently under water! I live 26 kilomoters out of the CBD and its heartbreaking not knowing what is going to happen to our beautiful City. The river is not peaking until 5am thursday and again 12 hours later. So thanks so much for your story,time and effort to help us out. Chilly x
fanfic2 fanatic2 chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
I cannot wait for Bella's response...
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Thank God Maggie is gone. Was not a fan of hers and especially not of Edward while he was with her. Sorry but that still bugs me, a lot. I agree Bella had her issues but frankly Edward coming back now is a little insulting. He wasn't willing to stick around while she healed and went off screwing around with someone else. Bella should make him work for this. Especially since he doesn't take up for the person he wants to be with when his douche best friends insults her.

Alice...that was the best speech ever. Somebody finally told Rose off. Classic.
LZTZ chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Yay! I'm all caught up on the chapters and I absolutely love it! I love the Alice you created "keeper of the promised land" genius! I love how Bella is broken, yet finding her way and I love that Edward is a tad unsure about what he wants. We are always so use to seeing Edward be perfect in so many regards, so it's nice to see that, while all sorts of confused and lost in life (getting better now, btw), Bella is able to make him uncomfortable. This is what makes him real, this is what makes him less perfect, and THIS is wonderful to read.

I'm loving this world you created and can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold.

~XOXO~
JayNahNah chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
You ended it fine. I'm assuming the person Edward in enamored with is Bella. Does she know that or are they just dancing around the elephant in the room?

Liked it!
lisamichelle17 chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
I am so tired but I had to read this latest update. I just had too. So I may not be as wordy or coherent but I have to tell you, firstly, thank you, from writing. I know your life has not been easy so the fact that you took the time to write means a lot to me. I loved this chapter. Loved it. Bella has grown so much. I love that she is asking Edward questions about his future. I loved how comfortable they are together. Your Alice is one of my favorites.I love her, to death and I also love how she told Rose to shut it. I also really found the conversation between Edward and Jake was realistic but this time Edward was telling Jake that Bella is different. I also loved how Edward and Bella talked while having coffee. You did leave us with a nasty cliffy but I have trusted you this far *grins* I look forward to more. Thank you, again.
LZTZ chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Ok, so all I can say is this line is classic ~

"I've had three glasses of wine in a kitchen full of knives. Don't push me, Blondie," Alice snapped.

Not only does this Alice rock my socks BUT I can't tell you how many times I have heard myself say "Why do you continue to piss me off in the kitchen when my hand is on a knife?"

For crying out loud my friend, this made me chuckle harder than most stories have in forever!

~XOXO~