Reviews for Tie Me Here in Time
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 21 . 1/14/2011
Edward just showed up? Oh, Lord.

This should be good...

Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
So - Bella's the one getting stronger now, and Edward's the one who's, kinda, "floundering"? Interesting...

Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 19 . 1/14/2011
Rosalie needed that "oops up!". I'm glad that BOTH Alice & Bella gave it to her...

Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
"PS - the girl you're in love with sounds great. And I gather her name isn't Maggie. I'm sorry. It must suck to be trapped in a relationship you're not that interested in."

WOW! Now THAT was totally ballsy of Bella to write...

I'm not sure I agree with her, though; I'm not sure that one could glean her conclusion from Edward's emails. Just sayin.

Was that wishful thinking on her part?

EmoryB123 chapter 22 . 1/13/2011
Jacob not liking Bella. I like it! Good reversal from canon!

I hope Edward is about to profess undying love to Bella!
MissCherrie chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Mmmkay, so my thoughts are...I'm so glad Edward has moved to Seattle and that I'm assuming he's going to tell Bella he is 'enamored' with her (and yes that was a little mean leaving us hanging, lol) I absolutely ADORE Alice more every chapter. I love how far Bella has come and that she seems to be proud of herself and continues to put all her effort into being happy. Also, that she doesn't appear to be pining for Edward. She's being his friend and playing it cool, letting him come to her if that's what he wants.

I loved the whole chapter, except Jake of course. I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike a Jake more than Canon-Jake (particularly in Eclipse) but this Jake takes the cake! I really hope someone punches him in his judgemental, over grown frat boy face! Ugh, seriously he is just an a$$ and the things he says about Bella don't come across ass him being a 'protective' friend. They just make him sound like a jerk! So yeah I'd love for Emmett to smack him around a bit, or better yet sic Alice on him. She is exceptionally good at putting people in their place!

Anyway, thanks for another great chapter! I am eagerly awaiting the next update :)
CynMar Rom chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
I'm siding with Kris in this one *narrows eyes at you* meanie!

well I'd like a look in the future, the far far future with the two of them together, and happy :) just the way they want to be :P

well, I think I like how bella is right now :D

Much love!
kneon chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Great chapter, nice to see that they are discussing the future.
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
"when I'm completely enamored with someone else."

**SQUEEEEEEE**

(such a dork, I know)

I loved this. LOVED IT! Loved getting some normal stuff between them and getting to hear about E's butterflies and him defending Bella to Jake. I also really kinda liked Jake bagging on Bella. He's looking out for his friend and I think he knows how much Edward actally feels for Bella and that would really be scary for a friend, here.

You are so awesome and I was just beyond giddy to see this in my inbox.

xoxoRed
mycrookedsmile chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Alice is a hoot. And Edward is adorable. It isn't just Bella who has grown and changed- he has too.

hope miniest is doing well.
LittleLea05 chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Hahaha I love Alice..she is a little spitfire!

Love that Edward and Bella are talking more...hopefully they can figure out what they plan on doing once he is settles in Seattle...I think they would be good for each other...Now that Bella isn't as nutcase-y as she was before...can't wait to read what happens next..talk soon :)
belanded chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
I really hate Jake. He is not funny; he is just crude and annoying. I know he doesn't want to see Edward hurt, but that doesn't mean he as to be so hostile. I understand he doesn't like her and that is why he said those things about her appearance. But he is a jerk to say those things. He is no great prize either. Can't he just die a horrible death. Or, at least have the lovely Leah divorce him and he can go be with that Maggie, who is the true bitch, and be miserable with her? He kind of ruins the story. He is so unpleasant and it really makes me question Edward's character for having a friend like that. It is just that his character reeks of buddy comedy cliche and it doesn't work.
Riss - uscmam chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Great chapter.

Yeah, that wasn't the nicest place to leave it. While we think Edward is talking about Bella, your making is wait. But I'm glad to see that their lives are actually going forward and they are both doing well right now.

Can't wait to see what Bella's reaction is!
twilightmom1 chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
I'm glad they are talking & that he is moving there! That was kind of a cliff hanger! He's gonna have to spell it out for her that's he's talking about her! I am so ready for a reunion kiss or some sex!
twilight1972 chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
I hope that things are about to heat up for B&E. I realize that they probably won't just in the sack next chapter but I hope that they can start to explore a real and healthy relationship. Since neither one of them are set on marriage do we have the potential of "exclusive roommates" as a possibility?
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »