Reviews for Tie Me Here in Time
atxcullen chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
That was an exciting ending. I'm glad they have a friendship now, that they can be really honest with each other. And I think Edward has to tell her he's still interested because it seems in her mind, she's already written him off romantically as having screwed it up too badly, so she won't think about him that way unless he lets her know, he wants to start over. Maybe he should suggest her thinking about transferring to the university in Seattle.
Chilly Howdy chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
LOL thanks so much for the wonderful update :o) Sorry I didn't review last chapter as I was in New Zealand for Xmas and New Years. Thanks so much for the story on the Floods as I am living in Queensland and Brisbane CBD where I live is currently under water! I live 26 kilomoters out of the CBD and its heartbreaking not knowing what is going to happen to our beautiful City. The river is not peaking until 5am thursday and again 12 hours later. So thanks so much for your story,time and effort to help us out. Chilly x
fanfic2 fanatic2 chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
I cannot wait for Bella's response...
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Thank God Maggie is gone. Was not a fan of hers and especially not of Edward while he was with her. Sorry but that still bugs me, a lot. I agree Bella had her issues but frankly Edward coming back now is a little insulting. He wasn't willing to stick around while she healed and went off screwing around with someone else. Bella should make him work for this. Especially since he doesn't take up for the person he wants to be with when his douche best friends insults her.

Alice...that was the best speech ever. Somebody finally told Rose off. Classic.
LZTZ chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Yay! I'm all caught up on the chapters and I absolutely love it! I love the Alice you created "keeper of the promised land" genius! I love how Bella is broken, yet finding her way and I love that Edward is a tad unsure about what he wants. We are always so use to seeing Edward be perfect in so many regards, so it's nice to see that, while all sorts of confused and lost in life (getting better now, btw), Bella is able to make him uncomfortable. This is what makes him real, this is what makes him less perfect, and THIS is wonderful to read.

I'm loving this world you created and can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold.

~XOXO~
JayNahNah chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
You ended it fine. I'm assuming the person Edward in enamored with is Bella. Does she know that or are they just dancing around the elephant in the room?

Liked it!
lisamichelle17 chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
I am so tired but I had to read this latest update. I just had too. So I may not be as wordy or coherent but I have to tell you, firstly, thank you, from writing. I know your life has not been easy so the fact that you took the time to write means a lot to me. I loved this chapter. Loved it. Bella has grown so much. I love that she is asking Edward questions about his future. I loved how comfortable they are together. Your Alice is one of my favorites.I love her, to death and I also love how she told Rose to shut it. I also really found the conversation between Edward and Jake was realistic but this time Edward was telling Jake that Bella is different. I also loved how Edward and Bella talked while having coffee. You did leave us with a nasty cliffy but I have trusted you this far *grins* I look forward to more. Thank you, again.
LZTZ chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Ok, so all I can say is this line is classic ~

"I've had three glasses of wine in a kitchen full of knives. Don't push me, Blondie," Alice snapped.

Not only does this Alice rock my socks BUT I can't tell you how many times I have heard myself say "Why do you continue to piss me off in the kitchen when my hand is on a knife?"

For crying out loud my friend, this made me chuckle harder than most stories have in forever!

~XOXO~
HopeStreet chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
I hope you had a wonderful holiday! Gosh, I just re-read chapter 21 on Sunday - what a coincidence!

As much as Jake gets on my nerves, he's just being a good friend to Edward. I would be the same way if a guy acted the way Bella acted while they were dating. There is no way I would have warm feelings to that person, especially if I thought my friend could get hurt again.

I can't believe Edward confessed his feelings to Bella! He's taking a big risk; however, I think Bella has come a long way. Most people her age, if asked the question What do you want in life, would answer Be married, Children, Good career, but Bella's answer Be happy clearly shows how a simple statement reflects such a depth of character.
lizconno chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Happy one year anniversary on the sequel. :)

and I loved the ending...slightly cliffie, slightly revealing...so tell lyricalkris to screw herself (if you're reading this lyricalkris, I'm kidding, bb...really...). I may have done a little *Squee* at the end! :)

btw-I've started outlining my possibly non-happily ever after story! Stay tuned... :)
mamacat20 chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Jake is an ass. Just had to get that out ;)

Looks like these ,ight finally get their heads out of their asses and try to work a relationship out.
Capricorn75 chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Not sure how Bella is going to take that ending...if she'll ask who Edward is talking about or assume it's someone back in Chicago and not want to push it.

And man, Jake is such a crude asshole. I don't like HIM, but I like the character you've created with him, if that makes sense.
ColourmeCullen chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Gah! His last line... *sigh*
laddymischief chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
this was wonderful :D
LyricalKris chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
My thoughts? MY THOUGHTS?

O.M.G. what is Bella gonna think/do?

::bounces around merrily::

ILY.

YOU'RE awesome.

I mean, I'm also awesome.

And jake is on my ish list for being a butthead instead of a funny.
984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »