Reviews for Tie Me Here in Time
mycrookedsmile chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Alice is a hoot. And Edward is adorable. It isn't just Bella who has grown and changed- he has too.

hope miniest is doing well.
LittleLea05 chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Hahaha I love Alice..she is a little spitfire!

Love that Edward and Bella are talking more...hopefully they can figure out what they plan on doing once he is settles in Seattle...I think they would be good for each other...Now that Bella isn't as nutcase-y as she was before...can't wait to read what happens next..talk soon :)
belanded chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
I really hate Jake. He is not funny; he is just crude and annoying. I know he doesn't want to see Edward hurt, but that doesn't mean he as to be so hostile. I understand he doesn't like her and that is why he said those things about her appearance. But he is a jerk to say those things. He is no great prize either. Can't he just die a horrible death. Or, at least have the lovely Leah divorce him and he can go be with that Maggie, who is the true bitch, and be miserable with her? He kind of ruins the story. He is so unpleasant and it really makes me question Edward's character for having a friend like that. It is just that his character reeks of buddy comedy cliche and it doesn't work.
Riss - uscmam chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Great chapter.

Yeah, that wasn't the nicest place to leave it. While we think Edward is talking about Bella, your making is wait. But I'm glad to see that their lives are actually going forward and they are both doing well right now.

Can't wait to see what Bella's reaction is!
twilightmom1 chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
I'm glad they are talking & that he is moving there! That was kind of a cliff hanger! He's gonna have to spell it out for her that's he's talking about her! I am so ready for a reunion kiss or some sex!
twilight1972 chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
I hope that things are about to heat up for B&E. I realize that they probably won't just in the sack next chapter but I hope that they can start to explore a real and healthy relationship. Since neither one of them are set on marriage do we have the potential of "exclusive roommates" as a possibility?
lynninlove1007 chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Glad they're finally on the same coast!
hippie starr chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
Is that the ending of the story or just a cliffie chapter? Bella still has no idea that Edward sees her that way so I would really hope we get at least one mire chapter. Even if it's just more talking and ends with Edward asking her on a first date.

Loved Alice putting rose in her place. Still think Jake is a douche. I would hope Edward would put a stop towards his negativity of Bella if he really does dare for her.

Bella has grown so much. I'm glad Edward has finally grown up and admitted he played a huge role in all this.

It's not marked as complete do I'm still hoping for more.
vampiregurl chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
they finally realized the issue regarding marriage. that's good.
atxcullen chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
That was an exciting ending. I'm glad they have a friendship now, that they can be really honest with each other. And I think Edward has to tell her he's still interested because it seems in her mind, she's already written him off romantically as having screwed it up too badly, so she won't think about him that way unless he lets her know, he wants to start over. Maybe he should suggest her thinking about transferring to the university in Seattle.
Chilly Howdy chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
LOL thanks so much for the wonderful update :o) Sorry I didn't review last chapter as I was in New Zealand for Xmas and New Years. Thanks so much for the story on the Floods as I am living in Queensland and Brisbane CBD where I live is currently under water! I live 26 kilomoters out of the CBD and its heartbreaking not knowing what is going to happen to our beautiful City. The river is not peaking until 5am thursday and again 12 hours later. So thanks so much for your story,time and effort to help us out. Chilly x
fanfic2 fanatic2 chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
I cannot wait for Bella's response...
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Thank God Maggie is gone. Was not a fan of hers and especially not of Edward while he was with her. Sorry but that still bugs me, a lot. I agree Bella had her issues but frankly Edward coming back now is a little insulting. He wasn't willing to stick around while she healed and went off screwing around with someone else. Bella should make him work for this. Especially since he doesn't take up for the person he wants to be with when his douche best friends insults her.

Alice...that was the best speech ever. Somebody finally told Rose off. Classic.
LZTZ chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Yay! I'm all caught up on the chapters and I absolutely love it! I love the Alice you created "keeper of the promised land" genius! I love how Bella is broken, yet finding her way and I love that Edward is a tad unsure about what he wants. We are always so use to seeing Edward be perfect in so many regards, so it's nice to see that, while all sorts of confused and lost in life (getting better now, btw), Bella is able to make him uncomfortable. This is what makes him real, this is what makes him less perfect, and THIS is wonderful to read.

I'm loving this world you created and can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold.

~XOXO~
JayNahNah chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
You ended it fine. I'm assuming the person Edward in enamored with is Bella. Does she know that or are they just dancing around the elephant in the room?

Liked it!