Reviews for Tie Me Here in Time
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
Ugh! I know why Edward needs this time... but it's KILLING me to see him move on from
Bella! I SO want to see her get her poop in a group and do the work she needs to in order
to get well, and move on.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Wow! Alice is really giving her the what for! Y'know, while Alice is right about almost everything,
I still say that Edward was really extremely rude to just turn his back, and call her a nobody. It was
even rude and dishonest to Maggie!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Holy shyte! he called her a no one, and walked away! Mother-trucker!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
I'm glad she stood up for herself to Sandy, but that was NOT the "put into her place"
speech I was hoping for!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Ugh! This conversation was HORRID! He was right, but I have a feeling that we are
headed into "New Moon" territory. They are BOTH going to be so miserable! :.(
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
I am waiting for the reality to sink in that Renee would WANT her daughter to be dragged
down in the mire of mourning and the accompanying depression any longer than is
absolutely necessary to move on! Bella needs to let everyone know that she is/has been
in grief counseling. Maybe then they would realize that she IS healing, and HAS mourned.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Edward needs to stay, and be there for her... and push the envelope slowly, but
surely as he moves this relationship forward...
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Sandy has a truly cruel streak in her. Tom needs to tell her to back the fuck off of Bella!
Des she really expect Bella to waste her life in mourning a man who cannot be there for
her anymore?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
I'm glad Emmett dragged him in there, although I can't blame him for his waffling.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Sandy is the one who needs grief counseling. She's still caught up in denial.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Wow... poor Bella! I have watched how people treat the significant other of a person who died
young, and have been horrified at the judgements they make. I know that when my grandma
died suddenly at 36, my grandfather moved on VERY quickly, and was remarried after just six
months. Many people thought he porved that he had never loved my grandmother. The TRUTH
of the matter is that she was truly the love of his life. They got married at 15 (g'ma) and 19.
They had a very heated relationship.. they fought and loved passionately, and when she died
of a sudden brain anneurysm, he was lost. Both of his children were out on their own, and he
was overwhelmingly lonely. When he met my "Grandma Pat", who looked an awefully lot like
his former wife, she was a single mother of a 2 year old son, living in a sad situation with her
father who had been abusive her whole life. I cannot fault him for diving in, and wanting to
get her out of her situation, and to ease the lonely ache in his heart. People are cruel.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I think I will laugh and cry my way through this!
crazy62 chapter 25 . 4/11/2012
Good story not sure about how it ended really but thank you for sharing!
TwiRPLover chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
You tell that spoiled baby bitch Edward!
TwiRPLover chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
BELLA IS A STUPID FUCKING BITCH! Fucking emo retard! She deserves to be miserable
991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »