Reviews for Tie Me Here in Time
TwiRPLover chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
BELLA IS A STUPID FUCKING BITCH! Fucking emo retard! She deserves to be miserable
J Chesney chapter 25 . 11/10/2011
WOW! Absolutely loved this epilogue. Very unique, and quite appropriate.
grabadietcoke chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
Left me in tears. Happy tears.
grabadietcoke chapter 24 . 9/20/2011
I was so glad she could air things out to Sandy and the way you did it. It was fun and dramatic but also respectful to herself. I hated that everyone around tolerated Sandy's behavior. Bella acknowledging the good years was really the class act in that entire exchange.

Great payoff with Edward and baby Edward!
madehoney chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
I think i just puked with that E&M lemon *shudders* *gag* LOL
harkie5 chapter 25 . 6/28/2011
Great story!
imwithemmett chapter 25 . 6/26/2011
I loved your story. I actually stayed up all night to finish it. You sure know how to make a girl cry. The only thing that bothered me was that you did a full true lemon with Edward and Maggie but not one with Edward and Bella. Plus you put out there in BPOV that Edward had to teach her a few things but you never let us hear from Edward if he was happy with Bella in the sack but we sure knew he enjoyed Maggie :( I also really would have loved getting Edward's side of the I'm pregnant conversation.
mycrookedsmile chapter 25 . 6/24/2011
a beautiful, perfect ending. congrats on finishing.
mycrookedsmile chapter 24 . 6/24/2011
woohoo! Bella finally gives the what for to Sandy!

lol about Bella's sexual awakening and schooling.
laceyndom chapter 25 . 6/23/2011
loved the story
nysue chapter 25 . 6/19/2011
This story of Bella, Edward, and Dexter was just incredible. Both Bella and Edward had some growing to do, and they did it. Then, they came back together to build a life together when the time was right. I just loved your epi! Dexter is proud of B.. Sandy was one miserable woman, and I'm glad Bella told her off. Finally! Congrats to you on an awesome fic.
pkitten21 chapter 25 . 6/18/2011
Thanks for writing dear! I can't believe it's over!
blue022 chapter 25 . 6/15/2011
Loved it - thank you!
lippylou chapter 25 . 6/15/2011
Hey sweets

I just read the whole story over the last 24 hours. I really enjoyed it. I loved the realistic characters you created and the way you had them handle their relationship. I was happy that Edward left Bella and moved on with someone else (even though it goes against everything inside me). I thought you showed them as more than just cookie cutter E & B who are just picked up and plonked down into different story lines.

The only thing I had a problem with was the pregnancy at the end I just thought it jarred a bit. I'm so happy that I read this story though, I loved it.

kneon chapter 25 . 6/14/2011