Reviews for Tie Me Here in Time
mycrookedsmile chapter 24 . 6/24/2011
woohoo! Bella finally gives the what for to Sandy!

lol about Bella's sexual awakening and schooling.
laceyndom chapter 25 . 6/23/2011
loved the story
nysue chapter 25 . 6/19/2011
This story of Bella, Edward, and Dexter was just incredible. Both Bella and Edward had some growing to do, and they did it. Then, they came back together to build a life together when the time was right. I just loved your epi! Dexter is proud of B.. Sandy was one miserable woman, and I'm glad Bella told her off. Finally! Congrats to you on an awesome fic.
pkitten21 chapter 25 . 6/18/2011
Thanks for writing dear! I can't believe it's over!
blue022 chapter 25 . 6/15/2011
Loved it - thank you!
lippylou chapter 25 . 6/15/2011
Hey sweets

I just read the whole story over the last 24 hours. I really enjoyed it. I loved the realistic characters you created and the way you had them handle their relationship. I was happy that Edward left Bella and moved on with someone else (even though it goes against everything inside me). I thought you showed them as more than just cookie cutter E & B who are just picked up and plonked down into different story lines.

The only thing I had a problem with was the pregnancy at the end I just thought it jarred a bit. I'm so happy that I read this story though, I loved it.

Hugs

Annette
kneon chapter 25 . 6/14/2011
Great ending.
coldplaywhore chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
This really was a wonderful story and well worth the wait! Congrats on finishing it :)
nicole1962 chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
nice chapter:)
atxcullen chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
OK, this at least gave some relief for the end of the story. And what a pleasant surprise to hear from Dexter. Very interesting POV, I liked it. Thanks for sharing your stories.
Pyejammies chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
Aw, that was a sweet little epilogue. Thanks for ending the story so succinctly. You are right, it doesn't need more.
twilight1972 chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
Oh dear God that was the sweetest ending ever. I did not expect Dexter to have a voice - he may not have said a lot but what he did say was so precious. I have to find tissues...
lisamichelle17 chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
It's time like these that I am thankful that joined you in the journey of this story. It's been amazing to read and to see how all your characters have grown (with the exception of Sandy). You surprised me with the epilogue. I never dreamed that it would be on Dexter's pov. He was always the heart of this story. I can imagine he watched Bella grow and become the woman he always knew she would be. I loved the name of that Edward and Bella named their son. I loved that they got married. Thank you will never be enough. Thank you, again.
WallaWallaMama chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
A fitting ending to a wonderfully-written, heart-rending, thoughtful, meaningful story. I loved every chapter, even when I hated them.
wisdomous chapter 25 . 6/9/2011
oh wow! i love that bella finally told sandy off, and i love that we got to hear from dexter.

so happy to have been along for the ride for both KRM and TMHiT.
984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »