Reviews for Tie Me Here in Time
wisdomous chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
yes, bella, tell edward about dexter. i want to know too. i flove this as always!
Daughter of the Soho Riot chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Edward is so cute with his thinking about bella all the time and his teasing and staring. adorable.

"gay sparkling vampires" bahahaha Oh, E, you crack me up.

overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh I can't WAIT to see where you take us now bb! I loved the lighter Bella that we had in this. She's definitely on the road to healing and I think she's finally got her support system setup to do so. The breakdown with Emmett had me bawling (but you always do that hehe). And then Sandy trying to figure out who she is with Bella without Dexter.. *sigh*

it's going to be an interesting journey hun!
cassafrass11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I'm so excited for this sequel! I can't wait to see what is in store for these two. I'm glad to see that Bella is moving on and grieving in her own way and not letting what others think of her influence that. I think that moving on with Edward is just what Dexter would want for Bella.

Thanks for posting it, bb. Great chapter!
vanessarae chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Very glad to see a sequel! Looking forward to reading all about Bella and Edward getting to know each other...among other things ;). Oh, and did she buy him the Beatles album?
pkitten21 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Great start my lovely!
jm1708 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
God! Poor Bella she's in so much pain and everybody is so selfish. And even Sandy, and then Bella is trying to make that woman happy. Bella's too good.

She deserve love, I hope she could eventually let Edward in. I know that most be very difficult but she's young and should live a little.

Emmet's a good friend.
ecxe chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
im happy to see bella moving on, i loved KRM as i just got to reading it today and it was fantastic. you have a talent for writing emotions in a gripping, realistic way. thanks for writing:)
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh you have NO IDEA how happy I was to see this in my in box tonight! I LOVED KRM, loved it! And now I get to see it continue...so excited! I am however bringing out the kleenex again because you tend to awaken my tear ducts...but I'm ready!

Wonderful first chapter and again...like before, I love the way you write and the way you make me feel everything and the fact that everything is so real.

Thank you for bringing this back for more.

xoxoRed
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I do love your characters. And Edward zoning out to Ace of Cakes - which my mother calls me away from my fanfic to watch.

Gonna love following this and seeing where their relationship goes.

And thank you for the rec. MWA!
stupidsuckedinreader chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Cannot wait to read more I loved KRM and cannot wait to see where you take these characters.
secamimom chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Loving it so far and can't wait for more!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I'm glad you're continuing with these characters, I'm curious about what happens to them :)
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I was so happy to see this.

I loved the characters you created in KRM. They were interesting and you took us for a nice ride with them. I'm so happy that we get to see where they go after the initial grief is handled.

I can't wait for more!
jat5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
So glad you continued this story. I was a big fan of the KRM and absolutely loved the relationship between Bella and Dexter. He was the only man besides Edward I could stand her reading her with. I am very excited to see what journey you put B&E on. They both deserve some happiness. :o)
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 Next »