Reviews for Tie Me Here in Time
secamimom chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Loving it so far and can't wait for more!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I'm glad you're continuing with these characters, I'm curious about what happens to them :)
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I was so happy to see this.

I loved the characters you created in KRM. They were interesting and you took us for a nice ride with them. I'm so happy that we get to see where they go after the initial grief is handled.

I can't wait for more!
jat5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
So glad you continued this story. I was a big fan of the KRM and absolutely loved the relationship between Bella and Dexter. He was the only man besides Edward I could stand her reading her with. I am very excited to see what journey you put B&E on. They both deserve some happiness. :o)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
hey! so glad you made a sequel!

Let's see where this takes us huh?

Love ya!
RaindropsToo chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I happy to see that you are continuing the KRM - I really liked that fic and I am eager to see where you take this B & E in the continuation:-)
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I came home to this nicely wrapped present today. The sequel to KRM. I really enjoyed this chapter because it showed Bella being what seemed like Old Bella. I loved the (do I dare call it flirting) between Edward and Bella. The love Emmett has for Bella showed so strongly in this chapter. I am really happy she is opening herself up and letting people in. Of course, I can still feel the loss of Dexter in Bella's life but it almost feels as if she loves him but she is making the gradual steps in moving on and possibly loving someone else. I really can't wait to see where you take us on this journey. I have a feeling that Dexter's parents 25th wedding anniversary will be huge and it will be something that Dexter would of overwhelmingly approved of. Thank you again for this gift :-)
Legna989 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Yay, the KRM sequel!

It's interesting to me that Bella is keeping the fact that she's going to therapy a secret, especially since she seems a little upset about the way people are judging her for not grieving the way they think she needs to grieve. I respect her more for it, actually; I think it's further evidence that she just needs to grieve on her own terms and wishes people would let her.

I can see why people-Dexter's parents, especially-might be a little judgmental. She's their last tie to him, and while logically they know she needs to live her life and move on, there are illogical feelings at work. They illogically want her to honor their son by always pining for him. They are also illogically bitter that she is alive when he isn't. And the jealousy Bella mentioned might be in play, too.

I think the engagement party will be a good idea. The question is, will she invite Edward? As her friend? Emmett seems okay with her spending time with Edward, but I'm pretty sure Dexter's mom won't feel the same way, at least not at first.

I think this was my favorite part. "I love him so much, Emmett. It still hurts when I wake up and realize he's not next to me in bed. I love spending time with you and everyone else from the bar, even Edward, but I feel so guilty. I know I'm doing what he wanted me to do, but it tears me apart. I cry myself to sleep all the time. What am I supposed to do?"

That's so realistic, her feelings of guilt and frustration. She's trying to move on because it's what Dexter wanted, and yet she feels like she's cheating on him somehow.

Thank you for writing.
nicole1962 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i like it:)
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I'm looking forward to the next installment. So, there's another vote!
wisdomous chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
You know I was a big fan of KRM and I am so excited you've started on this sequel!

I am looking forward to all of the many plans and depraved acts (hopefully) that these two will engage in.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I hope Bella will let Edward in her life. I hope she is able to move on. I am interested to see what you have in store for these 2
twimom76 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Hey bb! Glad to see the sequel to KRM. Looking forward to what you have in store for B/E.
xwydeleteaccountnow chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
It's ironic how we hold people accountable for not meeting our expectations, isn't it? I guess we all need to remember that we each react differently to grief. Great chapter!
LittleLea05 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
IM glad Bella told someone about going to therapy...cant wait to see what you have in story for these two
991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 Next »