Reviews for Stalker
Smooth Flying chapter 1 . 6/13
This is hilarious! XD And really cute as well!
Barcha chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Ah irony
Spottedmask77 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Half of the time I was laughing and half of the time I was crying. This fanfiction is the best thing that has happened to me all day.
All the feels! I love this!
Llovvess-sama88 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Best RoChu story ever. It made me laugh, it made me teary-eyed, and all in all I loved it. Great job!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hahahaha! I liked it how you altered their positions at the end...poor have a taste of your medicine! lol! awesome fic..thank u so much;-D
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
China finally got his act together. Russia you didn't run far enough.
XxKayla-MariexX chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
this had to be the most enjoyable rochu that i have read! omg, i loved it so much!
Eternally a Weeping Sunflower chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This story.
I love it, I love it so much. It's perfect. Rochu is my OTP, and you made me ship it 5000000% more. I love the crack, and the seriousness of it, it had alot of good humor too! Don't stop writing rochu! :)
35711 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I read this story months ago and I keep coming back to read it again because it's just so amazing and hilarious and adorable. ;_; Awesome work!
EpitsuOnna chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
YAAAAY for top!China :))
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
AHAHAHA! So...China's the stalker now eh?
LILY chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
OH´╝îit's too funny! I love this story so much!
TheRavingFangirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was very good! I love how Russia and China kind of switched roles at the end of the story XD
samppaman chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Uguuu, thank you, thank you so much ;A;

This was so good, the perfect RoChu story, both were so IC and oh so cuuute! I loved especially the end, In my opinion China would top. Always. Anyways, this was an awesome story and I loved it pretty fucking much. Gtg read it again now. Thank you once more, for this awesomeness.
AnimeFanGirlG6 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
you're not going to continue this? :o

it's too awesome... and not-to-mention DOWNRIGHT HILARIOUS. XD

me likey! ALOT.(paint it white reference...)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »