Reviews for So,This is Recovery? Seriously,Bring the Pineapple
Psycho4Life chapter 7 . 3/10
Such a fantastic story. Glad there was a sequel. U are a fantastic writer.
aussiemel1 chapter 7 . 1/11
Oh no, I'm four and a half years late on your Psych fiction? Where was I? I loved this so much. It was touching and humorous and perfect. I don't know how you got such believable drama into Psych!

Sorry for the very belated review, but great work.
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
This was really good, this story really completed the first one
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
i love u, cause this is brilliant
shookenuppepsi chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Ohmygod. I don't know how you were able to do this entire story in perspectives, but it was phenomenal. It was Shawn-level funny mixed with the angst we all know boils under the surface but rarely get to see. Loved this!
wild-springflower chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
That was adorable! And I loved the way you wrote it. Completely unique, I've never seen anything like it! And the end! Fist bump! Perfect, now I know everything will be okay!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
cool
Post U Later chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Wow, So Shawn Actually Died Doe A Bit.

Man I'd Hate To Have To Make That Call, Telling One Of Your Oldest Friends That His Son's Been Shot.

So This Took Place When Shawn Was Dating Abigail Huh? Didn't Expect That.

I Could Totally See Shawn Teaching A Class Like That. Wearing A Bad Wig/Toupee & Telling The Teacher To Take A Seat When They Came In. That's So Shawn. & So Is The The 'I Heart David Hasselhoff's Hair' XD & Talking Only In A Band Lyrics. So Shawn.

& I had To Laugh When Henry Went From Saying He'd Change & Be A Better Father To Threatening To Kick God's Ass. I Think Henry Is The Only One Who Would Say "You let him live, or I'll climb my way up to Heaven and open a can of whoopass on you." X3

& Thank God Lassie Isn't Psychic, Besides The Fact That Shawn Wouldn't Have Made It, Shawn Would Have Also Said Something Like 'The SBPD's Not Big Enough For The Two Of Us.' & Done Some Old Western Stand Off Type Of Deal. :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow. If I Hadn't Read The First One, I Would Have Thought That Shawn Had Died. That's So Sad Though, That They All Had To Go Through That.
CriesofCapricorn chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
This is amazing. I love how you were able to push forward the narrative through the use of only prompts. I also really loved seeing the progression conveyed through multiple POVs. Fantastic work!
hollowgirl15 chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
I was not disappointed! I absolutely lobed this one too! I lobe Shawn angst! Very much...this was awesome! It was pretty creepy about bolo tie Tim. But like creepy in a good way...if there is such a thing...anywho. Twas very amazing! Most definitely going on my favs list!
Fuzzball457 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
First of all I loved your other story and I was going to see if you had done a sequel then suggest you do it from other POVs too and then I found this and I was like Oh man is that awesome! You're last story was so good. It was funny which is good because Psych is funny and I was like nearly bursting with laughter - but at the same time it had the seriousness that was neccissary to make it seem realistic. Nice job! Can't wait to finish this one!
CelticKnot12 chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Hallelujah, a Psych fanfiction story where tenses are used properly. Generally when I find a fic written in present tense, the writer wavers back and forth between past and present. Not you though. Hooray!

Seriously and interesting fic. When I first read the first chapter I wasn't sure about the way you had it laid out, but now I think it was a great way to do this. It gave you the ability to cover a wide range of emotions, topics, and moments.

I really liked this story. Don't stop writing! :)
BrokenSky49 chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
:) this was great
Doro.neko chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
"Gus, don't be Peter Parker's dance moves from Spiderman 3."

Aaaaah. There is NOTHING worse... ;)

Also, I'm sort of filled with sadness and despair now that this story is over. Upside, that's what rereads are for!