Reviews for Tilting the Hourglass
anime freak 0108 chapter 46 . 1/28
This Was Great.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 46 . 12/17/2011
I love each and every of your drabbles so far! I really hope you will continue to update the drabbles series! ;D
BunnyAttack2.0 chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
I heart these drabbles so hard! XD I hope you continue.
ohsayHUN chapter 37 . 3/23/2011
Oh my gosh, Orihime It seems like something she would do, but at the same time it doesn't XDD Ichigo's going to have an easy job ;)
ombre nocturne chapter 46 . 1/7/2011
This was cute, and it's an exercise I might have to try. It's always fun to try out different writing styles and this one works quite well for you. :) Keep it up!
nypsy chapter 45 . 12/30/2010
super duper cute au
ombre nocturne chapter 45 . 12/29/2010
This was so cute! :D I can definitely see this happening and I really liked how you reversed the roles this time by having Ichigo kiss the sleeping Orihime. Great job, bb!
ScarletCamellia chapter 45 . 12/29/2010
Awwwwww. This was too adorable. They're both so wonderfully...awkward once it comes to love, aren't they? xD
simple chapter 45 . 12/29/2010
this is a really nice chapter. i had fun reading it. brought a smile to my face, and a laugh! lol
Somerlia chapter 36 . 12/21/2010
lol the rest of the gotei 13 XD
ScarletCamellia chapter 44 . 11/4/2010
AHAHAHA.

Oh Ichigo, get some maturity. xD
luvtousall chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
i love the title for the whole thing!

Tilting The Hourglass: GENIUS!

lots of love,

luvtousall
nypsy chapter 44 . 11/3/2010
its too cute for them to still harbor embarrassment after 2 years of marriage. love these drabbles!
ombre nocturne chapter 44 . 11/3/2010
Aw, this was so cute and yet just a little bit dirty. XD For not knowing when you wrote it, it was great! Keep up the great work hun!
ScarletCamellia chapter 43 . 11/1/2010
HM. Ichigo may or may not have to thank Rukia for this later. xD

HILARIOUS. I was rofling.