Reviews for The Rooms in His House
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Nice job on updating in march (notice the sarcasm)
chibi-chopsticks chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
I love the story so far! Pleeaassee update :D
Wight's Wings chapter 1 . 4/4/2011

the political implications alone broke my brain.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
err maybe a tiny tiny bit but it was quickly crushed by about a hundered years of cold history T.T

The cold, and the snow..." His voice was soft and sounded entirely like the brash, laughter-filled tone he usually adopted. Ivan looked a bit shock. Even Alfred himself was slightly surprised.

not quite sure I understand that sentence...?
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
i was expecting a room fool of bloody torture devices or something akin to that at first iwas like 'corny!' then i was like' the fucks wrong with me this is soo...epicly sad' it was beautifully described and did that room drain him or was it just the cold?
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
in russian i believe its frozen ovaries lol

love this 'pink' hehe
IChi-Ta chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
the fourth chapter is unbelieveably cute and fluffy...XD

more! next chapter plz~

(sry... to lazy to login~ XD)
SaltSalve chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
OH. I adore this... all of it. Like, aw. How did I not see this gem before? Darlin' this is an awesome fic. 3
ai-08 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
ah next chapter? next chapter? this is eerily beautiful...
BrazilianMafioso chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
UPDATE. I LOVE YOU FOR THIS. I couldn't stop giggling at the mental image of Alfred looking like a scared child and asking Ivan to sleep with him XD
Green Sprout chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
I like France too!

oi I dunno my favorites..Russia, Iggy, America/Japan, France, China, Korea? Geeze hard to say...

guess Russia/Iggy/Japan/America are at the top. I like Canada too.

lol FrUK; love that pairing! Next to Russiamerica it's hot as hell! And you rp France!

*hates rpging because she's...ugh...that and she used to rp so much in high school...especially with sex ._. *

this story was was kinda sad with general winter but cute at the end.

Man...Al you had good relations with Russia at one point you shoulda just threw it to the wind and held Ivan like a teddy! But that's me lol

glad you updated because this story is kinda...interesting ;
Potions for Foxes chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
This is adorable. It's really cute and I hope you continue and yeah. I'm tired and really just tired...

But this is cute and , it could be fluffier, da?
NinjaMoose chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
To be honest, I wasn't sure about this story, but now it's really starting to pick up! Please continue! _
Mr. Sora Majiggers chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
oh my gosh that was adorable! D8 poor russia
last letter chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Whoahahahoahoa a new chapter oh my oh my oh my. Fluffy and cute, you say...? I was more preoccupied with the beautiful dark tension between them, but, maybe it's the same thing! Oh, these two. How they make me shiver so!

Vodka is not for spilling. I feel so educated.