Reviews for She Ain't Mine
chaotic insanity is perfection chapter 1 . 4/27
I really enjoined this story so far and would love for you to contune it if you ever get the time or motivation as an akumetsu fan fiction is very rare (unfortunately) and this story seems really interesting so please expand on it (don't mean to sound bossy or anything like that just really like the story) thanks for writing this and please do contune it thanks and by also have a great time
please continue chapter 3 . 4/27
I really enjoied this and would like to read more also happy to finally hove found an akumetsu story so please continue with this I would love to see how this progresses and ends thank you and have a nice day
Classy Cthulhu chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Its already been 3 years... Please update this.
Delta501 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
It really got me hooked on this story so please tell me you didn't drop this story? I would really like to read more so please update soon.
bloodplus103 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Really curious as to where this story will go to keep up the good work
PenGator3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Maybe not...
ShadowWitchMirka chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
yes! an akumetsu story. i love it. please update soon
RockLobster8994 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
holy crap an akumetsu fanfiction! i think this is the only one in existance. anyway, i do like this piece. keep up the good work
lunawolfsoul chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
oh plzz update soon i really love this story so far and i wish to know more about it XD
Shizuko Blood chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
First off, thank you so freakin' much for writing an Akumetsu story! My heart jumped for joy when I saw there was finally a story posted for it cause it really is such a great manga -though I can never find it, do you know where I can buy them? haha- anyway, so far your story is going good and I look forward to seeing where you take it. Also, dont worry too much about your character being a mary sue or whatever just write her character how you want her to be.
excited for more chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
well, i have just recently finished reading the manga and i too was really upset that there was only one cuz its such a good manga. but i wasn't disappointed with the quality of the fiction so i'm glad about that. i'm just hoping that this fiction is gonna have legit action in it and not just all about romance. but great start and i'm looking forward for more :)
GumGumOnigiri chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
It's hard to improve on perfection.

But this is pretty good. update soon
albeltextra chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Considering that this is the only Akumetsu fanfiction on here, I have to say that I am quite pleased! Your fic is fantastic~!
Scykra chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Hey, I love your Akumetsu story. Keep up the good work. - Hope we can be friends!

~Ryuu
OMGNOOOOOOOO chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Sorry to say, but I'm pretty sure that Katsuragi went to the same school as Niikura and it was Hazama that went to school with Mari and Shiina. I still really like your story despite this though!

Let's pretend it's different Mari?

Unless it was to begin with. *cough*