Reviews for Jigsaw
smiles chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
check out sherlock bbc 2010 series.
Colorblind City chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
this is so simple, lighthearted and... well, just makes you want to smile at its easy jokes, i love it, i just keep thinking 'lighthearted' and i was left thirsting for more, i would totally love it if you continued it though i think it is complete like this.
slavetothekeyboard chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
No one seems to have pointed this typo out in the reviews.

And there, in a MacDonald's fast aood Restaurant, as he sniffed at a cheeseburger that he wasn't entirely sure was edible and he nursed a cup of piping hot tea, Sherlock Holmes heard the most terrifying words ever uttered.

Fast aood?

Also great story I really enjoyed it. I kind of get what you meant about chunks missing but I liked that about it.
Cait chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I was going to ask if that was a Godfather reference in there, but you pipped me to the post right at the end there ;)

I absolutely adored this. The idea of a modern day Holmes and Watson just seems to work! Very well written, I must say :D
TuuPii chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Ok...sequal

Your story was so refreshing, love the part when Irene cancels her wedding because she has better things to do

haha Watson found a woman who doesn't think he is gay after ten minutes

Just love it
coco-flavoured-tiktaks chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I love the idea of Holmes, Watson and Irene in 2010! I liek the way yo've sort of changed the language to suit our time but still kept them all in character! This is a personal favourite line:

“Aren’t you getting married?”

She blinked, “Oh right,” with all the grace and authority of a proper business woman, Irene Adler dialed her fiancé’s number and told him to suck it.

I loved that. It would be just like Irene to blow off her wedding to go on an adventure with Holmes! I hope you continue this, despite the 'Complete' thing up there!

~tiktak
The Illegible chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
It's really obnoxious that for my first comment on your work I was too tired to give proper attention. This time I'm very much awake and want nothing more than to tell you how SPECTACULAR this AU is, the ways I remain blown away by your characterization, and the overall high-quality of 'Jigsaw'. I'd like to actually sit down and tell you specific moments and quotes that stuck out to me because work of this quality deserves that kind of attention. Annoying part is that I'm actually supposed to be doing something else right now, and so only have a moment or two to write anything at all. Ugh. I do remember a pair of small crits offhand-there were a few typos being the first and easiest to fix. Second, because this story is shifted into modern times I would suggest paying more attention to setting. What are the streets, buildings, and sounds of Chicago?

Hope to read (and better review) more of your stories in the future!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Chunks missingJigsaw. It fits.

I liked this, especially with the 2010 setting. Keep writing!
Likatysplit chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
A disjointed story matches a disheveled Holmes, perfectly.

Loved it!

(And there really is room for a series of modern day stories, if you ever feel the urge.)
TrivialQueen chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Making sense is over rated. This idea has a lot of potential in being a multi-chapter story, the idea of a modern Holmes could be so much fun, especially with the characters and voice you've established.