Reviews for Love Ignited
shaz308 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great story, look forwardto reading more of your work, thanks.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This story was rec'd on the Fictionators and I am so happy that I read it. You did a wonderful job of writing this. Your Bella and Edward are so much in love with each other. I loved that Bella missed Edward when he was on his deployment but she didn't dwell on it. She kept herself busy and became friends with Alice. That was a very cute tidbit that you chose to write. I also love that Bella didn't ask Edward to leave the military. She knows that it is something that he loves to do and that she accepted that as part of his life. I loved that Bella found out that she was pregnant and that Edward wanted to read books but also that even though he was away from her he was very much a part of her life. The reunion was so perfect. I had visions in my head of what it looked like and it was beautiful. I loved the way they made love to each other at his return. It was sweet and my goodness did your Edward make me swoon. You did a great job with this story and if i ever have time I will try to check out your other stories. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
bmw140 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
beautiful story!
happymoon35 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was fantastic!
UcaughtMe chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So Nice.
Ayumu Miharu Kurokawa chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY! :)

I'm a Navy Fiancee, and I have yet to have to go through a deployment yet, but it is coming soon.

Although I haven't been through one, these emotions hit us every time that we get to see each other. Its a hard relationship to be in, but it is so worth it for true love :) GREAT JOB!

If you continued from here I would totally read and review each chapter! :D

-Paige3
apricot817 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
very nice
texas princess chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I saw this story rec'd on perv pack's website. It was amazing and so hot! I love sweet daddy Edwards. Thanks for this story! :)
ChChChChCherryBombb chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This was so beautiful, It made me cry.
Zhee chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Simply sweet!
Mimi Nella chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was so beautiful. I cried...
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was really good! I would love to see this story continued, do you have any plans to write more on this one?
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw! Dang.. Armywards are hot. lol
orlanka chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
AW, so sweet!
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was a really sweet story! Great writing!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »