Reviews for Love Ignited
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was a really sweet story! Great writing!
moniquackgirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
this story was so sweet! i love that he wrote separate letters for the baby. I don't normally like bella/pregnancy stories but this worked perfectly:)
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Gah! That was absolutely beautiful.
steph chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
this made me cry:)
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This story is brilliant! I

love stories that can fill

me with emotion! A job well

done! :)
azure0610 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I LOVED this story! I noticed it before but didn't read it thinking it was a high school fic with Edward leaving right after graduation and I'm not into high schooleque fics of any nature anymore. Not really.

It was a judge's choice so I had to see what the deal was and I'm SO glad I did.

Armyward was perfect and I love their relationship. I always love them having a girl but him coming home to a baby boy was just so sweet. And the pictures of them being reunited was perfect.

blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
So lovely, I teared up a little when he introduced himself to their baby. Congrats on your Hottest Serviceward win. Well done. :)
stuttles chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
What a wonderfule Story!
sakari-x chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Loved the story. Started crying about one-quarter of the way in and didn't stop until, well, now! And congrats on your Judge's Choice award, completely deserved!
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oh my god, I'm sobbing like a baby! That was so beautiful!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Love Ignited indeed! That was beautiful..

Such a great read!
TwiSherry chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aw this was so beautiful. The way you described the love they shared was so perfect, I could really experience, their longing and need for each other. I really loved how she kept the sex of the baby for them to find out together, ::sigh:: and I loved the whole picture thing. That is so very cool, especially to find out that that really does happen. I can only imagine how that would look. How special of a moment to capture of film. The schmexy was HOT woman. Great job. The ending gave me a little tear too. You really did a fantastic job...I really loved this story. Thanks for sharing.

faint-of-hart chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
hey i was wondering where that quote came from.. lol its beautiful! lol LOVE the story!:)
EJ Santry chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Thank God my husband is fixed, because after reading your story I want to be pregnant again! See, this was why we got him fixed. My resolve is weak when it comes to pregnancy. I just don't want any more kids on the other side. ;)

I loved that they had a love affair that from their youth, and it grew stronger with the distance. I also appreciated that you didn't gloss over her emotions when he was gone. I have such a great admiration for all military spouses.

Good luck in the contest!
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was lovely. To know that you lived it in part is inspiring. I am in awe and have much respect for military families. Thanks for writing.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »