Reviews for Love Ignited
allyandmax chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
aw my gosh, this was beautiful, it felt so real!
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Beautiful story. I liked that she had the lab tech write down the sex of the baby and sealed it in an envelope for them to open together when Edward got home. Very cool.
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I'm freaking crying...CRYING! I saw the link for this story on Twitter and I have a major downfall for Armyward...huge, massive downfall.

You wrote this beautifully. The image of the mother seeing her son...wow.

Amazing story. Thank you for sharing and good luck in the contest!

;0)
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
OMG!

ii LOVE iit!

:D!

ii wOuld LOVE2see

Aliice&Jazz tOO!
alicewhite3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
i love him! so wonderful. not that i expected less from you :]
D Pattinson chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was really beautiful! I'm not sure if your life is at all like this, but I can't even imagine. I cried continuously throughout the entire thing. (Probably doesn't help that I'm pregnant and my hormones are completely out of control, but I'm pretty sure if would have made me cry no matter what). I don't know if the contest is over yet or not, but I wish you the best of luck on it. This would make a really beautiful story if you decided to continue it. I noticed you didn't put complete after it, so I'm still holding out some hope. ;D

~D
pilotnana chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Truly left me in tears..thank you
Captain Jezebel chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
The fact that you lived some if not all of the events in this o/s truly shines through. I felt every word with more pain and explaination, every detail was crisp and clear. God bless your husband for his service and please thank him for my family. But more than that...god bless you for standing by him and loving him, being his support even when you feel like it's going to break you. Thank you!

That being said...I loved the story bb. I was completely enthralled and you even had me crying through a lot of it. So happy Bella got her honey back home and he'll be able to share the remainder of her pregnancy and joy of childbirth with her...although he may realize that some of his military missions were a cakewalk compaired to what his wife is going through at that point. Let's hope he can soldier up and take it standing to help her ;).

It's a boy!...so cute loved how he touched her belly when they reunited and that the photographer caught it. And I love him talking to his son in her belly even more...so cute. But I think my favorite part was seeing Bella push through her pain to become the stronger woman she is.

Nicely done, and good luck in the contest

xoxo Jezzy
secamimom chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I absolutely loved it!
susayq chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Edward talking to the baby brought tears to my eyes. This was great! Thanks for sharing.

~Susan
rlwoods chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I liked it. Have you thought about continuing it after the contest?
Michael-Marie chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I loved ur story alot. It kinds gets me ready for when my husband dose deploy later on this year. However we are AF but we are station next to fort bragg so i see alot of soldiers going to the green ramp to delpoy and come sinces we live kinds close to the flight line! Again love the story!
An Officer and a Gentleman chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Thank for your entry in the "An Officer and a Gentleman" Contest.

Your entry has been added to the contest C2.

Thanks for entering and good luck!

The Perv Pack
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is absolutely beautiful! I cried the whole way through! Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet story!
IrishEmmettLove chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Armyward gets two thumbs up! There aren't enough armyward stories around, and this is the best one I've read.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »