Reviews for About Fire Stones, Everstones and Milestones
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aww, very sweet! Love it XD
damnreality chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I never knew about this pairing till I somehow magically came across it a few days ago and I fell in love with it. But nonetheless, it's beautifully written. I think you managed to capture the traits of their personalities wonderfully and successfully. Anyways, I love how their love is so innocent and pure. Your story was a pleasure to read. :D
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Cool!
xorain chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Yay for candlestickshipping fanfics! This is so cute ;D

Their love is just plain adorable!
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Zomg! I didn't know I've never reviewed this although I read it many times! Sorry! D:

Anyways, OMG! I love it! :3 It's soooo adorable! Their love is so innocent.3 ;D

Amazing as always! ;3
LizaKon chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
wow! this is really good!
x-SystemRestore chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was amazing! I loved reading it and that just portrayed pure, innocent love wonderfully. I'm glad I read a great fic like this with one of my favorite Pokemon pairings! :]
cryptogirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wonderfully written! I love this pairing, you've done a great job with it. :)
Megandary chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oh wow,that was...magical. I loved it.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Flannery and Steven are kind of similar in the way that they are rather quiet about their relationship. I like that about them in your story. :)
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
wow never heard of this shipping or read about it...I guess there is a first time for everything.
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
So there I was sorting out through my mail when I saw "firestone" in a mail. Obviously I nearly jumped when I saw it was a StevenFlannery, especially since it was from Ibuberu.

Damn, I loved this so much. The pairing by itself is awesome, but this was effing great. Loved it so hard! :D