Reviews for About Fire Stones, Everstones and Milestones
reppad98 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
When I clicked on this I already liked the title, and now I've finished reading this story I like the title even more, nicely found. inklaced recommended your stories to me, by the way. I liked this story, it was simple and sweet, like the relationship between Steven and Flannery, with no complications or big drama. I like how you referred to other people, gossip and rumors, and how everyone was expecting that there was more to their relationship, that it should be more complicated, but that it just wasn't. And for Flannery not being good with symbolic things, she manages quite well, because the whole thing with the stones (and Steven's reply, of course) was pretty well found, especially since Steven here is a stone collector. And of course the ending was happy, too, that just like in real life people get used to things and stop questioning. This is an uncommon pairing perhaps, but I like it here very much.
Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed reading it, and keep writing! !
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aww, very sweet! Love it XD
damnreality chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I never knew about this pairing till I somehow magically came across it a few days ago and I fell in love with it. But nonetheless, it's beautifully written. I think you managed to capture the traits of their personalities wonderfully and successfully. Anyways, I love how their love is so innocent and pure. Your story was a pleasure to read. :D
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Cool!
xorain chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Yay for candlestickshipping fanfics! This is so cute ;D

Their love is just plain adorable!
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Zomg! I didn't know I've never reviewed this although I read it many times! Sorry! D:

Anyways, OMG! I love it! :3 It's soooo adorable! Their love is so innocent.3 ;D

Amazing as always! ;3
LizaKon chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
wow! this is really good!
x-SystemRestore chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was amazing! I loved reading it and that just portrayed pure, innocent love wonderfully. I'm glad I read a great fic like this with one of my favorite Pokemon pairings! :]
cryptogirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wonderfully written! I love this pairing, you've done a great job with it. :)
Megandary chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oh wow,that was...magical. I loved it.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Flannery and Steven are kind of similar in the way that they are rather quiet about their relationship. I like that about them in your story. :)
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
wow never heard of this shipping or read about it...I guess there is a first time for everything.
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
So there I was sorting out through my mail when I saw "firestone" in a mail. Obviously I nearly jumped when I saw it was a StevenFlannery, especially since it was from Ibuberu.

Damn, I loved this so much. The pairing by itself is awesome, but this was effing great. Loved it so hard! :D