Reviews for Hell Yes!
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I know this may be discontinued but oh well. I love the end where Zero says, "Who said I was talking about Yuki?" That was so cute! And if this isn't discontinued then... can there be a Kaname (Seme) and Aidou (Uke) chapter? There isn't many stories about them.
klara chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
sally chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Luvd it ] u should make a zero X yuuki!
KanameZero4Eva logged off chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Im doing wat SGK did! LMFAO!

OMG YOU DID ZERO/KANAME *Jumps for joy* OMG Im sso happy! The lemon was SEEXY and HOT as hell! It sucked that Kaname didnt have much reactions, I was llike dammit Kaname just moan already, we want moaning and a sexy whimpering uke Kaname! *snickers* Im sso delighted that you did enbd up doing Zero/Kaname! SO HAPPY! I LOVE YOU! LMFAO! THANK YOU

kbear chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
You should make a Shiki/Takuma.

Now THAT would be delightful (:
Sagakure logged off chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Ah, the chapter shift made that people who reviewed the previous time can't review the new chapter two because it claims we've already reviewed. ;/

So I'm reviewing logged off, sorry. XD;;

I LOVED THE ONE-SHOT. *-*/ It's very sexy and interesting. :D :D

*loved the moment went Zero took control completely and made Kaname moan* X3 It was also so enjoyable to see the moment where Kaname tried to get out of it, realizing he'd lose control, and Zero went through with it. 8D

It's a pity you'll discontinue the one-shot collection, although the one-shot was so lovely that it deserved to be posted on its own rather than in a collection, so maybe you can always post them both separate. XD

*cheers for more fics of yours and hopes you'll write more ZxK, as it was quite lovely* X3
Rie chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
I'm with TellMeDoYouWanna too, I'm hoping it will be Kaname as the bottom. Zero is hawt topping him!
TellMeDoYouWanna chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
8D Kaname/Zero! Yaoi goodness! Am so waiting for the update...though I kinda hoped it would be Kaname-uke xD But it's your call anyway...

I'm kinda hoping 'Relatively Relatives' will have Kain in the middle xD ...which probably means Aido and Ruka will have to be the it'll be more like AidoxKainxRuka xD xD ...but anyways, I'm leaving it all to you here )

Waiting for the yaoi! _
Sagakure chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Actually, most requests weren't for Kaname x Zero, they were for Zero x Kaname. ; (Maybe because Kaname x Zero is so utterly common/always everywhere that more and more people hope for some Zero x Kaname for a change. XD;)

I asked for Zero x Kaname (it's different from Kaname x Zero) and KanameZero4Eva said she liked Zero x Kaname or Kaname x Zero but prefered if it's Zero x Kaname. /

Are you going to have a Zero x Kaname story too? :D

I saw you listed a Kaname x Zero one, but no Zero x Kaname... ; I ask since you said you'd be going by the requests in the reviews, and as of now you have two votes asking for a Zero x Kaname story, so I can't help but hope you'll be writing Zero x Kaname sometime too. :)

And just in case since not all authors are familiar with yaoi:

Zero x Kaname Zero topping/dominating, and Kaname as the bottom.

Kaname x Zero Kaname tops/dominates, Zero is the bottom.

The 'who tops and who bottoms' order of listing the names changes everything, making that they're completely different pairings and that some people (me for example XD;) are totally into Zero x Kaname and don't care much for Kaname x Zero, or vice-versa depending on the person. :)

Sorry for the super long review of sorts. XD;; It's just that I thought that since you might still be writing it, you might like to know. :)
KanameZero4Eva chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
wwohho YAOI GOODYNESS! ME HAPPY! Espically cuz its kaname/zero! cannot wait for the story plz update ASAP!
kao-dreams chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Ruka's honesty is painful. I can't believe that Kain would still pursue someone like her. Wonderfully written. I adore nearly all VK pairings, but I'd love some Zero/Yuki or Kaname/Seiren.
KanameZero4Eva chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
such a cute story! now as for a request can u do a zero/kaname or kaname/zero pairing! i orefer the 1st suggestion though pretty plz!
Sagakure chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Since you said you take pairing requests... :D Is yaoi okay too? ;

If yes, could you do one with Zero x Kaname, please? :D (As in, Zero as the top and Kaname as the bottom, whether they get to do it or just implied. :D)

Thank you so much, if it's possible. :D
TellMeDoYouWanna chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
oh...shite...(*explodes into an ocean of nosebleeding 8D 8D 8D) Damn you, Aido! Why the HELL didn't you join in? xO

Hoping the next one is either YuMe or ZeKi? D D D