Reviews for Xander Harris the other Prototype
Umbra.Venator chapter 16 . 5/27
interesting story
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 4/10
Poor jack . People might now expect him to speak geek. No excuse for him to play the ignorant technophobe .
Suzululu4moe chapter 13 . 4/10
Poor jack seeing his son like that .true it doesn't kill Xander but... Really it must have been traumatizing .
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 4/10
Hmm by giving info to the government Xander had potentially endangered many innocent coexisting supernatural beings to oppression, vivisection and genocide. I wouldn't doubt that pol would cut up magicals like Jenny n Willow n Amy and brings like Oz for the greater good of science.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 4/10
Lol willow will probably faint when she hears about having an Einstein of a friend.
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 4/10
Well good thing he didn't hurt Oz and didn't become Xander the Boyfriend Slayer.

Well at least now it happened earlier. Imagine had Buffy been obsessed with purity and only sex after marriage. the fallout on her psyche would be extra traumatic if he became angelus during or after her wedding night.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 4/10
Wow... Her friend just almost died and she go laid. Hmm then again sex is a great stress relief.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 4/10
Poor cows. They'll probably be extinct in California by the time he is like in his eighties.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 4/10
I pity Giles now he has to handle more teenagers and parents and schoolboard members.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 4/10
Lol exhibitionist Xander. Well at least now he can have any type of Hawaiian shirt or Halloween costume in the future.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 1 . 1/3
Update?
kali-sinclaire chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
I really love this fic and I truely hope that it's not dead and will be continued
Guest chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
Hope to see this continued one day.
shugokage chapter 16 . 2/1/2015
Cool story!
TheNStorm chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
I suggest a beta. You've got a nice enough direction, but could use a little filling out and cleaning up.
Tense shifts seem to be your biggest grammar problem.

Keep it up, though, you're doing well.