Reviews for Xander Harris the other Prototype
Shadowpawzzz chapter 16 . 9/12
this was so good but got really chatty near the end.
Blackholelord chapter 16 . 6/23
I read it. It was a good story, until you made Jack a Prototype and allowed him to absorb a Goa'uld and gain all that knowledge.
Rangle chapter 2 . 6/19
I don't understand, why is that in most Buffy fanfics, Xander HAS to spill everything to EVERYONE even to new people he meets. Is it laziness on the writer part? So, everyone is magically on the same page ALL THE TIME. It's hard to maintain suspension of disbelief when that happens.
Umbra.Venator chapter 16 . 5/27/2016
interesting story
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 4/10/2016
Poor jack . People might now expect him to speak geek. No excuse for him to play the ignorant technophobe .
Suzululu4moe chapter 13 . 4/10/2016
Poor jack seeing his son like that .true it doesn't kill Xander but... Really it must have been traumatizing .
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
Hmm by giving info to the government Xander had potentially endangered many innocent coexisting supernatural beings to oppression, vivisection and genocide. I wouldn't doubt that pol would cut up magicals like Jenny n Willow n Amy and brings like Oz for the greater good of science.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
Lol willow will probably faint when she hears about having an Einstein of a friend.
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
Well good thing he didn't hurt Oz and didn't become Xander the Boyfriend Slayer.

Well at least now it happened earlier. Imagine had Buffy been obsessed with purity and only sex after marriage. the fallout on her psyche would be extra traumatic if he became angelus during or after her wedding night.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
Wow... Her friend just almost died and she go laid. Hmm then again sex is a great stress relief.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
Poor cows. They'll probably be extinct in California by the time he is like in his eighties.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
I pity Giles now he has to handle more teenagers and parents and schoolboard members.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
Lol exhibitionist Xander. Well at least now he can have any type of Hawaiian shirt or Halloween costume in the future.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Update?
kali-sinclaire chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
I really love this fic and I truely hope that it's not dead and will be continued