Reviews for Xander Harris the other Prototype
Hope to see this continued one day.
shugokage chapter 16 . 2/1
Cool story!
TheNStorm chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
I suggest a beta. You've got a nice enough direction, but could use a little filling out and cleaning up.
Tense shifts seem to be your biggest grammar problem.

Keep it up, though, you're doing well.
A W chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Here he is, with a body perfectly suited to absorbing all of demon kind, and he passes it up for no reason.
Muroshi chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
You know what I would like to see? Combine this with 'As if the Hellmouth wasn't enough...' and have Willow be Kerigan since she is the computer geek then have them bring their two different viruses together to eliminate the flaws of each. And then they would be bonded via the Zerg hive mind ability and would be able to feel each others attraction for the other and you could have it as a weird romance. The Kerigan Willow gains shape shifting to take her normal form can more rapidly gain understanding of a new DNA sequence and cancels out the need to assimilate while the Alex Harris gains many new powerful DNA strands and no longer needs to consume a being to gain the new DNA sequence. Plus Willow has ridiculous magical potential combined with Ghost Psi abilities and the fact that the Zerg would have access to Protos DNA strands that they couldn't use before because they didn't work well with Zerg DNA but we do know from Brood War that humans adding human DNA can stabilize the mix giving Protos techniques like psi shields. They would make cobbled together advanced technology and biological ships until they could absorb a wraith ship and learn their methods of biotechnology that was compatible with ancient technology since they used stolen ZPMs among other tech to enhance their ships. I just have this thought of a scene where Willow is trying to hole up in her home where she can't infect anyone and Xander goes in and convinces her that his new physiology can't be infected by the Zerg and he just needs a DNA sample to be able to change it to a new form to make her noninfectious and when she says that she is constantly breathing the virus he kisses her breathing in her breath incorporating the Zerg DNA into himself joining the hive mind and they find out they are both really enjoying the kiss.
Axil 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
great story
Illuviar chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Great story!
Zatarra12345 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
droga1 chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
When are you continuing this story. Xander and O'neill as a Prototype is great. Wish that you update soon.
edboy4926 chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
Awesome story
Please, please continue
Since Jack now has Prototype abilities, he can use the Ancient Repository without any side effects, thus allowing the SGC complete access to Ancient tech.
crimsonpath chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
I wish you would update this is very good!
kvamic chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
cant wait for more
ranma hibiki chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
was really enjoying the story, but you started to focus too much on the SGC side of things leaving xander stranded in the miner town.

the Big Bad mayor (and what ever minor inconvenience along the way) should be showing up soon, and what about willow going rogue? or will she since so much has changed.

hope to see more soon (specially of xander! _)

keep up the good work
snowecat chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
Hope you come back to this, you've got a wonderful universe starting out and I'd like to see more of it.
SeanHicks4 chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Cool story, I always kinda liked 'Prototype' crossovers, after taking a chance on a few 'Naruto' based ones, even if I never got a chance to play the game.