Reviews for The Shine that Never Fades
Max Gat chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
theletterv chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
I really love the last line of the story. The shine that never fades... Yes, when Wilson and House were reunited in Birth Marks, that last scene was incredibly touching. What you do in this story, linking it to that one, is very good, and touching, as well. The more I watch the show, the more I believe "Hilson" really will come to being at some point, and that's not just the idiotic fan in me speaking. It makes more sense than anything interpersonal I've seen on television shows. Thanks for writing this, I very much enjoyed it. It was very sweet.
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Cute story. )
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Nice chapter.
micetea chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Aw *Hugs* for the hand and applause for tat chapter!
lilawonder chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Aw I am sorry you smooshed you hand I hope you feel better. Like the story it's intriguing.
Max Gat chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Aw por hand! :(
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
House? Crying? O.O Odd, but not entirly unpleasent. :) Okay keep it up! I'm a curious puppy!
Ghostner chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Best bit: Describing Cuddy moving toward House like a shark in chummed waters. Very apt, especially when she's after him to do clinic duty (and who could blame the poor woman for getting to this point?)

Most intriguing: The mysterious, deeper reason for House crying. Looking forward to that conversation. Loved Protective!Wilson & Vulnerable!House.

What needs improvement: Epithet abuse. Referring to them as the diagnostician and the oncologist is jarring when they're interacting as friends not as professionals. I've only seen the older man/younger man epithets used like this in fan fiction. I know there are a lot of authors who use these & other epithets this heavily. There are a lot of readers who wish they would use them sparingly and for a plot-driven reason, or for irony's sake, etc. Overusing epithets in a story is like putting an entire jar of horseradish on a sandwich instead of a smear of it. Both are hard to swallow.
BobPhorApples chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I'm hooked, let's have more.
Max Gat chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
:D I'm definately staying tuned :)
micetea chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I hope the next chapter is soon! Great story, wonder what House is hiding!
HW forever chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Huh. That was... interesting. Want to see next chapter!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Interesting start.
awesomenerd95 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is interesting I'm honered to be the first review lol :) I look forword to finding out what made house cry and what secret he's hiding please update thank you