Reviews for Rites of Passage
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Haha, nice. Oliver/Katie is wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Why did Oliver call Harry,"Potter"?
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Katie and Oliver are just too freaking adorable for words. Great job!

-Charmy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Want more
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aw, this was really cute! I especially liked how Fred and George didn't want to challenge Oliver, and how they stood in the sun to aggravate the sunbathing girls. Nice job with all the characters!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was completely, absolutely adorable! A wonderful read. Best one today! :-D Nice work. :-D
00mightyaddict99 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
love it...as in totally love it...

aww poor katie, specially with forge and gred in the mood...

totally hilarious, i was fighting myself to laugh while in the public van...uh-oh
Shanii21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Aww! That was the cutest thing ever! You got Fred and George completely in character and I laughed so much! And the whole thing with Oliver .. aww! I love how it wasn't too awkward when he came, for he made it okay .

Though -I have a suggestion, when Katie does remember the scene with Oliver, I think you should italise that bit, and start her off with something like 'I could distinctely hear them all bickering and laughing and joking about, but my mind was otherwise occupied as the events of last night came rushing towards me, deadly and dangerous..' It makes it all the more special and real and that way, the same way she doesn't actually admit it to her friends, she doesn't admit it - admit it to us. I hope I'm making sense here..

Other than that, it! Great work!

x Shanii :)
Kelsiee chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Awhy,

this was so cute,

and wounderfully written :D

Keep up the good work :)
daydreamrose chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
3 I loved it. It just enough romance in it but it wasn't sickening. You have a wonderful style of writing, too.
elfling14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aww, this is really cute! :)
tennis536 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
it was great!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw, I love the end! Great job!
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Haha, this was really funny. I especially liked the line “We’re fairly certain that it was Oliver Wood who…err, left his mark on Katie.”

Fred shuddered. “What is he, a dog?” he asked. Then, turning to Katie, he added, “He didn’t pee on you, did he?”

And the ending was also, cute, of course.
PanicAttack757 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
that was awesome! it's exactly the kind of story i LOVE to read, it was so cute, and sweet, but at the same time extremely funny (thanks to fred and george, of course). great job! and thank you for doing the challene! i really enjoyed reading this! :)