Reviews for A King is Nothing Without his Horse
wadeb14 chapter 1 . 5/2
I love your writing so much XD
Ino Death chapter 1 . 4/24
I love it. I'm having a nosebleed and X3 I want a Hichi cookie XD Can we give Ichi the cookie? I think he might like one too XDD lolz. Very good. I really like it.
ksanta chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
love the story
Azrael1225 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was amazing! I loved the fluff at the end
daydreamerAntihero chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
OHHHH HICHIGO SHAPED COOKIE I WANT ONE jumps around awesome story that was so cute and well blushes stuffing tissues up nose Do you think you could make another oneshot of HichiIchi? I would be really happy if you did!
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Love it so much! HichiIchi is so sexy xD Haven't read one in a while and this was perfect! Great fic :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hichigo: *hold up the cookie* This is just weird...
Ichigo: Yeah, but you'll eat it anyways.
Hichigo: I know.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
What happens next?
282929 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Holding back the nosebleed is hard but parents would be suspicious if I didn't. Love it so very much any HichiIchi will make me happy but damn! this is so well written Thank you and please write more
kuran kirito chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
im cursed! when hichigo grins or smiles, so do i XD
Arkarian7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
i loved it a lot.
) keep it up
illuminootie chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh sweet baby Jesus...-drools- Please make more stories like this one. You my dear have converted me to loving this pairing...I think I'm in love. Well I'm going to just reach over and grab a tissue to stop the blood flow before passing out. Toodles!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh yea ichigo is so not gonna forget Hichigo though I wonder if the hollow will ever get a name in the bleach anime or manga which ever I'm kinda curious but this was one hot smexy ass one-shot thank you for writing this ;)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »