Reviews for Chimera
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Awesomeness chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Great story so far XD
Laptop Newbie chapter 10 . 12/25/2011
Wasn't bad at all. If you felt it was a bit rushed, I kind of liked the pace. I just though the scenery was a bit bland, personalities of the Vongolas short of human. I tripped over some sentences but a good read. 10051 should always start with Byakuran's domination.
anon azure chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
very epic I like it~!
Yamihanao chapter 10 . 5/17/2010
Welcome back, Ryu-san! And congrats for finishing the story~! -claps hand-

aw.. You computer crash, that sure suck, espc for people like me..can't alive if don't touch computer just for a day

So in the end, Byakuran will stick around Irie forever.. Quite unexpected.. Ahahaha

Anyway, I'll wait for your new story
Kagari Higuchi chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
Yep, I definately love your stories, this so confirms it. Sucks I didnt read your other stories after I finished 'master or lover'. Your ideas are so unique! Please update soon?
Yamihanao chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
I guess there isn't anything special in this chapter, except the part where Irie turn into beast.

It kinda make me shock.

I thought Irie won't attack, but I guess smtg can always goes wrong,ne?

Aw~ so you will go out with your mama next week. Well, have a nice day.
NecromancyAngel chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
wah! you must continue!
Yamihanao chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
Ah, there's nothing much about this chapter.. w

well, if you're tired, you could take a break~ I guess none will mad at you if you don't update next week.

Let me guess, you're going to write story about Enma for your next fic?
NecromancyAngel chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
do your best! i shall be waiting!
Laptop Newbie chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
Ooh, though I expected Shouichi to be captured and tortured(O~lala), this turn of events isn't bad either. I really don't have any significant complaints. Maybe it's because I just really want Irie to be captured xD Good job
Yamihanao chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
Ah, so the lion is Tsuna.. w

I wonder what kind of serum that Tsuna saying.. hopefully not something bad.

Oh, my~ i want that booster! I could Byakuran voice~ Irie should be happy. LOL

Byakuran should show up for this new arc. I really wish he took part! I will be really sad if he don't take part for the new arc. TTATT
Echo547 chapter 7 . 3/28/2010