Reviews for The Philosophy Club
jaielphiebeckett chapter 7 . 10/17
WTF WHY DIDN’T YOU FINISH THIS. This is so freaking good!
guest7 chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Great story so far! I hope you are going to update in the future :)
DarkndAngel9 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
LOL. "You might hate me before this is over - but I suspect you'll love me first." Oh it's not you who I hate! That boy! Even if he was high and she was drunk that doesn't mean a thing! Guh Glinda why would you even. *shakes head* Ok so I love this story. It's very interesting to see them in modern day and I really like Elf's character... Oh I feel really slow. Elf...Elphie. It's the same first syllable! LOL. Excuse me. It's late, but ugh! It was such a wonderful moment! Elf's first and then UGH. it's ruined because of him! And now they are both crying and and whhhy. Hmph. but ah this hasn't been updated since April! I really hope it's not dead. I like it a lot! Please continue!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
I am really enjoying the story so far. It is very different and I love different.

There are a couple things I have noticed however. Sometimes the scenes seem to change seemingly abruptly and I find myself struggling to catch up. The same can be said for Elf. When she speaks she seems to switch emotions very rapidly and I find myself confused by it.

I want to reiterate again that I am really enjoying the story. It is very intriging and I look forward to your next update.

Thanks for sharing!
ms.hellfire chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I cannot understand why you have so few reviews for this. I really like it, the way you write makes me love you. :] Is an update in the near future, by any chance?
Grumbello chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
Now don't take this the wrong way...let me get it all out before you let any of my words have affect cause I tend to ramble before the actual meaning of what I'm saying comes through :p

You write very broken and disjointedly. I've noticed in your other works as well, as if whats happening in the story is coming from various different aspects and paths. It's funny because I think in a similar pattern...I'll talk and my words will come out halfway through the actual sentence, I'll jump from topic to topic in a way that seems random to everyone else but me...

The way you write is amazing. It's one thing to write a story in a smooth, precise way, but to write it in a way that all these random people are talking and coming up with different aspects of the one conversation at the same time is amazing because it's exactly how the world works around us. When you have a conversation with a group of people in a restaurant or on the street no one is talking about the exact same piece of the topic. You can be having a conversation about the one thing but no one actually starts in the same spot or ends in the same spot. That's how you write and it's eerie how realistic it is :)

So yes, there were some spelling/grammar issues but everyone has them even if you read over it five million times :)

Welcome back

You have been sorely missed :)

Stay safe mate

Grumbello

P.S I hope all that made sense :p
nirky chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
I'm a sucker for AUs and this one definitely tops my list. Another great installment, thanks for it.
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
I read this story way back when and loved it. I stumbled back across it again and I loved it all over again. I adored this line by the way "His inner melodrama is twisted as a broken slinky."

More please? x
PinkPolkaDots59 chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
I really, really like this story and can't wait to see where you go with it. Update soon!
firelarc chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
I loved this chapter. It was so well writen. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Alphawolf69 chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Awesome :)

Liked that Glinda had the balls to go onstage and do that.

Glad to see an update; great chapter.
Blank. No longer in use chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Another brilliant chapter. Long delay but completely worth it! Love this.

Also, Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson is amazing. I have the soundtrack and I wish I could see it. Alas, I don't have the funds to fly myself to NY.
amidola chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Damnit..love this! It keeps reminding me of cruel intentions with the high gloss reminding of a lot of other things,too..love the intensity and detailed descriptions!Hope you're off from school over New Years as well;-)
PinkPolkaDots59 chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Sooo happy you updated this! Can't wait for another chapter :)

Oh and I wish I would have seen Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson when I was in NY in October, but I didn't get the chance :(
nirky chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I'm somehow under the impression that it's not possible for one person to leave more than one review per chapter (probably wrong impression), so I'll just say I was thinking about where this fic had gone when my e-mail informed me there was an update (yey for psychic powers!xD). As you can imagine, AWESOME Xmas present! muahahah

Merry Christmas to you and thank you for the big smile you put on my face! I'm glad this is one of your favourite pet projects.

Now off to read the chapter and leave a proper review.