Reviews for Apology
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
It's creepy, I began reading this at exactly 2:48 am...niiiice
chronodekar chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Now, I like WAFF. Well, not always, but there's usually a place for it in my life.

But, when you read more than hundreds of Ranma 1/2 fanfiction, you start to recognize ... cliches? repetitions? ... not sure what the word is, but you get the idea.

What DO I recognize? Well, I like that RA kissed. And slept together. That was fun. It's something I like reading again and again (NOT hentai!). But then, after that, we see Nabiki plotting AGAINST RA. The 2 fathers, ... being idiotic. And towards the end of chapter 4, Ryoga's secret getting exposed with Akane. I'm guessing that she explodes, and a skim of chapter 5, confirms my guess.

It's not that these are a bad thing. Its just that, if you changed the way RA act, then I say you may as well change the others as well. Or perhaps flesh things out a bit? A tall order, I know. Especially since, I've never written any Ranma fanfiction myself. But still ... I can complain, can't I? (wink)

(_-)

Perhaps I'll come back to this story some other time. Knowing me, when I read everything else, I just might. But, until then, I'm putting this story on hold.

FrictionX42, have you tried any Alternate Universe stories? I'm curious to read something along those lines, if its written by you.

Oh yeah, before I forget. I liked the 'rooftop' stories before this. Really WAFFY and sweet! Loved that! In fact, I'm going to add both of THOSE to my favorites list.

-chronodekar
Octopus INk chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Fuck you asswripe! I hate you all fics! Suck my feet!
RanmaAndAkane4Love chapter 10 . 9/24/2010
YAAAY! a new part - aww it was cute with the tickleing lol

and Aww! so sorry to hear about you being so far away form your family :'(

and holy- i bet it was Kasumi O uh-oh eeek i gotta see more soon O Can't wait for the fight but i alos love the Ranma and Akane stuff so its all great!

and as alwasys your story is just great
Z-chan-chan chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
when will be the next chapter I'm so exited. Thanks for the great story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
nice
Rocco13 chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Nice freakin fanfic.
PiNkBuN17 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
PLEASE GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT LIKE SOON!

I can't wait! :D This story is awesome! :)
PiNkBuN17 chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
Yay another great chapter!

As for lemons if you put in under the rating M it is fine.

:D

updatte!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Oh man...poor Ranma.

I hope he isn't weak,forever!

(please don't let that be!)
PiNkBuN17 chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Awesome,but I have to add Akane's not THAT strong. That part was taken wayyy to far. Other then that I'm loving your story!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Wow another awesome chapter~ This is gettin' better and better!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Oh damn Akane nearly killed 'P-chan' XD

But this is insane. Ranma's ki?

Jeez I need to read more!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Ranma fainted?

*cracks up laughing*

Oh boy...*laughs more* Stupid pig! XD
PiNkBuN17 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Stupid pig boy...grrr he pisses me off!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »