Reviews for Healing
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 4/21
This was so sweet to read! Nice job!
A happy reader chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh, that's ADORABLE! Qui and Obi really have a beautiful relationship in this, and Qui's words at the end just had me smiling and saying 'ahhhhhhhhhh' for ages. I re-read it a couple of times just for that moment!
superlylockingupwho chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
amazing... i loved this!
Padawan Shiloh chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW! *Cries* That was just beautiful... I love their relationship! Young, innocent, breakable Obi-wan is really overlooked in the first movie. Love to see it brought to life. Keep it up!
PurpleBuffalo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I don't even know how many times I've rad this story. It's just so darn CUTE!
MrTuxedoCat1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aw, I luv it. Great job!
SkyHawk108 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved this story, very heartwarming and probably what would happen if Obi Wan really was injured
Sunnykisses chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh, cheesy ending. I liked the story, good job. These hurt/comfort fics really do me in. :)
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is so sweet! Reminded me why I love Obi and Qui-Gon fics like this! Great job of showing their fatherly relationship. it was amazing and so vivid to read.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Beautifully written! I love how you wrote Qui dealing with Obi's injury, and what he told Obi after he was shot!
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw, sweet! I love it!
RoMythe chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
*looks around* Hey, I didn't review this story? Right, I was sure I'd read it before... Never mind, very good and emotional, love it!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aww! Obi-Wan means a great deal to Qui-Gon. _ I really liked this.
Trakrat chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Aw! That was so sweet! I love Qui Gon/Obi Wan Father/Son fluff like that! it's so sweet! :D
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aw... Cute.

I like the way you set up the story so we were caught up in some of the tension at the beginning, then got to descend into mushiness as you revealed what had happened. I'd like to see this from Jinn's perspective.

Anywho, I didn't notice any spelling/grammar mistakes, and it was short and sweet, but worth the click. :D