Reviews for Healing
Aww… such a sweet story! I really think that they are all in character, and I like how you said that I must've been dropped on the head as a baby if I thought you were George Lucas.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Short sweet and simple, helps me grasp what obi-wan and qui-gon feel about each other
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Aw! This was cute and so well done!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This was so sweet to read! Nice job!
A happy reader chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh, that's ADORABLE! Qui and Obi really have a beautiful relationship in this, and Qui's words at the end just had me smiling and saying 'ahhhhhhhhhh' for ages. I re-read it a couple of times just for that moment!
superlylockingupwho chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
amazing... i loved this!
Padawan Shiloh chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW! *Cries* That was just beautiful... I love their relationship! Young, innocent, breakable Obi-wan is really overlooked in the first movie. Love to see it brought to life. Keep it up!
PurpleBuffalo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I don't even know how many times I've rad this story. It's just so darn CUTE!
MrTuxedoCat1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aw, I luv it. Great job!
SkyHawk108 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved this story, very heartwarming and probably what would happen if Obi Wan really was injured
Sunnykisses chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh, cheesy ending. I liked the story, good job. These hurt/comfort fics really do me in. :)
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is so sweet! Reminded me why I love Obi and Qui-Gon fics like this! Great job of showing their fatherly relationship. it was amazing and so vivid to read.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Beautifully written! I love how you wrote Qui dealing with Obi's injury, and what he told Obi after he was shot!
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw, sweet! I love it!
RoMythe chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
*looks around* Hey, I didn't review this story? Right, I was sure I'd read it before... Never mind, very good and emotional, love it!