Reviews for Once a Wizard, Always a Shinobi: Mori no Kuni
Masquerade360 chapter 35 . 7/24
I love this story and can-t wait for the next chapter
Nena chapter 35 . 3/28
Please update soon.
charm13insomnia chapter 35 . 2/16
well that's exciting and I hope you are alive to continue this fic
shadewatcher chapter 35 . 2/15
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG please please please tell me that you intend to continue this story! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Can't wait for more.
shadewatcher chapter 31 . 2/15
This is my second time reading this and I think with the way Dumbledore is messing with Harry and friends that getting to Konoha sooner rather than later would be best. Just my thoughts. XD LOVE LOVE LOVE this story concept.
Menjiko chapter 35 . 2/7
Hello I'm just now catching up on some of the fics I started reading but forgot to bookmark. I really enjoy reading yours and am just wondering if you moved to another site to finish them?
shadewatcher chapter 30 . 2/1
Hmmm, will Kingsley be arrested now for attacking a minor? On Dumbldork's orders he should, as his doesn't have the authority of the MoM. This should be interesting.
shadewatcher chapter 24 . 2/1
Dawww! Now Jonathan can start his own little CUTE!
shadewatcher chapter 23 . 2/1
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Ooooh this should be interesting to say the least. Wonder what the idiots will make of this. XD
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 2/1
Bwahahahaaa! The idiots don't know what to make of Harry's grim sense of humor. XD LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 2/1
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! This is soo much better than canon version. XD
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 2/1
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! OMG that is too freaking funny! LOVE it!
Besides Lockhart was a total creeper and totally deserved it.
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 2/1
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! OMG I just freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! XD
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 2/1
And now Harry has true friends the kind that don't harp on him and question his every move.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 2/1
Heh, Harry will have more friends this go round. Being a reincarnated shinobi has its perks. XD