Reviews for Once a Wizard, Always a Shinobi: Mori no Kuni
AND AGAIN! WHYYYYY! ? ! ? ! ? !
YOU DID IT AGAIN! WHY DO YOU KEEP MISSPELLING IT? ! ? !
You did it again.
You misspelled disclaimer.
Poke
Guest chapter 35 . 8/22/2015
I love this story! Hope you can update soon!
silentbookgirl chapter 35 . 8/6/2015
I hope you update soon... This story us so amazing and ai can onlynsee it getting better.. Here have another caterpillar.
(•_•)( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )()
Jazz chapter 35 . 6/28/2015
Please don't abandon this story. I want the pack/The Academy bunch to get string with both magic and using chakra. Also hopefully during the summer Harry can try to have more contact with Blaise and Nott and learn old Japanese better. Also with the war coming Harry should try to make allies with people who have a lot of influence. His group could be the Grey side instead of Dark or Light. After all Harry isn't afraid to use lethal means to win and make sure his son and his makeshift pack are ok. Also want to know if he somehow makes it back to the elemental countries. I'll be a bit weird having technically 3 of the same soul in one area though even if two of those souls already merged in Harry. Although that's weird that there's multiple alternate realities for everywhere else EXCEPT the Elemental Countrys'. I would think he'd end up in the E.C. that's linked closer to the dimension Harry is currently in because i feel too many Harry's with the same soul and all would like upset the balance or whatever. But anyway please continue this great story! (: 333
Kikuriki chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
I know I've commented a lot on your stories and if you got the impression that I hated you or something, completely wrong. I love your stories but I am not gonna lie, some bits, like killing my fucking babbies Doku and Koishi. No. Bad author. *bops you on the nose* Anyway. I love mother-hen!Harry. So freaking cute. Well, I guess the proper term would be vicious-chimera-of-doom-and-murder-if-you-touch-his-babies!Harry is adorable. Boy-who-lived-to-be-hyphenated-too-much indeed. Please have a nice day. I hope this made you laugh. Or smile. Thats cool too.

CAKE!
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
You dun even know how confuzzled I was. I had just finished the first story, and clicked this without reading the summary, and I was like "Wait what? Isn't Dumbledick totally hated for his bullshit ways?" And then I scrolled back up and read the summary and was like "Aaaaahhhhhh"
MikaToshino chapter 35 . 5/6/2015
AWWWWWWWWW that was so cute Rose and her parents showed up aww. Please update soon I love the story I can not wait till the Naruto universe reappears and I wonder how everyone will take it with him being different. And please oh please dont kill Percy off this is the only story I have ever read that I liked him.
Bijuui9 chapter 35 . 1/23/2015
hm when are Harry and his pack going to open up that portal and go to Konohagakure no sato? I'm guessing sometime after the tournament or after Harry beat the slag out of Voldemort/killed said snake faced slagger.

Anyway I love this story about as much as I loved the first one, so i'm looking forward to more chapters... I read very, very, very fast so I fiinshed the last story and this one in about four hours, give or take a few minutes. Its very good.
DrakeRise chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
did you abandon this? *cries* don't do it!
LadyEtelka chapter 35 . 12/12/2014
Really hoping you are still alive... Even if only because re-reading* OaW:AaS & MnK has me wondering what happens next.

*No I didn't stammer, this is my 4th time Re-reading your fanfics. I tend to re-visit my favourites when I need a good literary fix.

I hope you are still writing... Even if it's not fanfiction. Great authors write daily, because Muses are only attracted to constant writers.
lil-sis4556 chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
I have a friend who's a mom...is it true that honey on a teething ring will affect a baby's breathing?