Reviews for The Firefly Chronicles
lizziebug chapter 84 . 1/24
Just re-read this for the second time. Still just as good and well thought out. Thank you! I'm hoping sometime in the future you will pick up your pen and finish this, but love the work you did get down on paper regardless! Great job blending two of my favorite universes and characters.
CharlotteRayne chapter 84 . 12/12/2015
I can't believe you left this where it is. I wish I could read the rest. Your are an incredible story teller I have read it start to finish three times and created an account just so just could tell you how amazing it is and even though it is a dead storey I am gonna follow it in the hopes that one dYing the plot bunnies bite you in the mass and you feel the need to add to it!
De rien bitches chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
Great job!
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Probably going to drop this soon. You took Riddicks name, and his looks. But his personality is completely different. This would have been much better if it had been written in objective third person. Describing Riddicks actions instead of his emotions. It would have aligned with the films a lot better. And you know how he talks about being an animal in the movies? This Riddick just doesn't have that...
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Come on, your messing up the thing that draws me to Riddicks story! If I want a character who looks for friendship and companionship, I can find that in thousands of other stories on this site. But a strong and independent main character who stands apart from the rest of society is a lot more unique. And yet the first real screen time we get for Riddick is spent with him moaning about having changed, and not wanting to be alone.
Idril-Lune chapter 84 . 10/26/2015
Too bad this seems to have gone cold... :(
Boomer1125 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Please update love it
Tempest S chapter 84 . 9/9/2015
Ever going to be updated or is it abandoned?
JokersLastLaugh chapter 84 . 8/21/2015
This was a good story and I really really enjoyed reading it. The Riddick world very neatly meshes with the Firefly world and it made for a good story.
Samcoo 12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
thank you for writing such an epic story i hope that it will eventually continue its at a interesting point
Guest chapter 84 . 5/29/2015
Brilliant story i would so love to read more.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/17/2015
Bloomin heck the Necromongers.
All River's talk about conversion or death.
Her talking about the land of endless sun, fate and the prophesy.
The Necromongers are the death sellers that come after the promise of endless light, so after serenity we are going to go into chronicles of Riddick aren't we. I wonder if Wash will survive to see it, I wonder how much will change. I guess the only thing I do know is I can't wait to find out.
theradvlad chapter 84 . 5/7/2015
Erm, hi there. The name's Vlad. So i just kinda went through your entire story in like a month, and just now decided to say something. You are a fantabulous writer (made up word, i know, please dont hate me). Not sure if you are gonna get this or not, as far as i can tell the last update was in 2011, and here it is 2015. Or this is still an ongoing story. I have no idea. I'm really bad at this site for some reason. Anywho, i was wondering if you gave up on the story. It's some seriously good stuff, and you kinda left us hanging. Brutally. More? Please?
mordreek chapter 84 . 12/11/2014
Please come back! This story is so fucking amazing I must sing it's praises from the mountain tops. In all seriousness, I was hooked on this story from the first chapter onward, it was that good. I have yet to see a universe blending this smooth, some have come close but none have managed to give the natural impression of a single world as opposed to a well done crossover. The changes you made flowed beautifully and did not harm the story at all, instead adding depth, scope, and so much more. I truly hope to see more from this and will do what I can to make that happen.
celia azul chapter 84 . 11/5/2014
It's such a good story and I know you are not getting paid for it even though you should. Why have you abandoned it?