Reviews for The Firefly Chronicles
Soron66 chapter 84 . 11/17
guess i'll never see the conclusion of this storyline. ah well. fantastic though. currently writing my own Riddick crossover book. i'm crossing it over with Alien.
Lokiztrix chapter 49 . 11/8
I believe Me Cobb is one of my favorite OCs ever.
RayShippouUchiha chapter 84 . 9/13
I know it's been a very long time since you last updated but I so hope you come back to this and all your other River/Riddick fics one day because you are absolutely gifted at writing them. Seriously, this is like my fourth time reading TFC all the way through and I'd love to come back and do it again with some fresh chapters some day.

I hope all is well and I hope you know that we're all here waiting for you when you're able to come back.
I can't even tell you how many times I've read this story. I'm so sorry that you are having health issues. I hope that one day you will be able to finish. Just letting you know that there are still people who support you. Sending well wishes your way.
maipigen chapter 82 . 2/27
I am rereading this forthe maybe tenth time and i still find it to be the best crossover ever - i like the way you handled things here and overall managed to evolve your universes into one cohesive one and I can now as I am returning for the first time in a long while take notice of the improvement you have gone through from the beginning till now. I figured this was abandoned until I read your profile and saw you recently updated that, and although I am sad to hear that real life has had a couple of hard obstacles thrown your way, I'm thrilled, beyond so, to see you are legitimitely working on returning and finishing this in my mind masterpiece. I will conitnue to wait and see if my theories about where you'll take this are proven correct. If Jack will be River's friend or they'll have issues at first, see the Chronicles of Riddick storyline play out with these lovely characters will just be the best thing ever. Now... best wishes for you and the continued survival of one of my favorites stories on this site. Thank you for keeping the hope alive ;D
lizziebug chapter 84 . 1/24
Just re-read this for the second time. Still just as good and well thought out. Thank you! I'm hoping sometime in the future you will pick up your pen and finish this, but love the work you did get down on paper regardless! Great job blending two of my favorite universes and characters.
CharlotteRayne chapter 84 . 12/12/2015
I can't believe you left this where it is. I wish I could read the rest. Your are an incredible story teller I have read it start to finish three times and created an account just so just could tell you how amazing it is and even though it is a dead storey I am gonna follow it in the hopes that one dYing the plot bunnies bite you in the mass and you feel the need to add to it!
De rien bitches chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
Great job!
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Probably going to drop this soon. You took Riddicks name, and his looks. But his personality is completely different. This would have been much better if it had been written in objective third person. Describing Riddicks actions instead of his emotions. It would have aligned with the films a lot better. And you know how he talks about being an animal in the movies? This Riddick just doesn't have that...
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Come on, your messing up the thing that draws me to Riddicks story! If I want a character who looks for friendship and companionship, I can find that in thousands of other stories on this site. But a strong and independent main character who stands apart from the rest of society is a lot more unique. And yet the first real screen time we get for Riddick is spent with him moaning about having changed, and not wanting to be alone.
Idril-Lune chapter 84 . 10/26/2015
Too bad this seems to have gone cold... :(
Boomer1125 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Please update love it
Tempest S chapter 84 . 9/9/2015
Ever going to be updated or is it abandoned?
JokersLastLaugh chapter 84 . 8/21/2015
This was a good story and I really really enjoyed reading it. The Riddick world very neatly meshes with the Firefly world and it made for a good story.
Samcoo 12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
thank you for writing such an epic story i hope that it will eventually continue its at a interesting point