Reviews for The Firefly Chronicles
mordreek chapter 84 . 12/11/2014
Please come back! This story is so fucking amazing I must sing it's praises from the mountain tops. In all seriousness, I was hooked on this story from the first chapter onward, it was that good. I have yet to see a universe blending this smooth, some have come close but none have managed to give the natural impression of a single world as opposed to a well done crossover. The changes you made flowed beautifully and did not harm the story at all, instead adding depth, scope, and so much more. I truly hope to see more from this and will do what I can to make that happen.
celia azul chapter 84 . 11/5/2014
It's such a good story and I know you are not getting paid for it even though you should. Why have you abandoned it?
maipigen chapter 83 . 9/11/2014
oh, how i wish you hadn't abandoned this. I hope you are okay, please let me know hehe. re-reading this for the 4th time and still as eager as ever for more. pleeeaaasse come back, it is a wonderful story!
IceBabe7723 chapter 84 . 6/28/2014
I know it has been a long time since you have updated and I'm sure you have things going on in your life, but I hope you haven't stopped with this story. It's really good and I hope to see even more great works from you. :)
Teesabean chapter 84 . 3/30/2014
I absolutley love this story! I can't tell you how many times I have read it. - I understand that life gets in the way, I just hope that you will have a chance to finish this story sometime. -
MidKnight chapter 84 . 3/14/2014
Great story. This is my first Firefly fanfic. Hope you update soon.
dedred4584 chapter 84 . 1/4/2014
exilent work so far i eagerly await the next update your entire work deserves great praise
Guest chapter 65 . 12/1/2013
The story is great, but at this point it is dragging. I am confused as to the relationship between river and riddick and frustrated at its very long and boring standstill. The two constantly talk and it seems like they are progressing, but then the next time they talk it seems to have gone backwards.

In short they need to progress, very soon.
ShieldWolf1973 chapter 84 . 11/26/2013
Just found this a few weeks ago and couldn't put it down. 84 chapters later, it was a great ride. You have such a gift for character development. Thank you for sharing this with us. I see you haven't made revisions since 2011, I hope you have plans to continue this series (can't wait to see what happens next!), but if not, I will treasure this. I hope you are seeking to do more writing professionally, your grasp of dialogue and character development would be in great demand as a screenplay writer for television or motion pictures.
tamal21 chapter 84 . 9/18/2013
Just finished reading this. Its great. Are you going to continue?
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Interesting idea.
FotoDi chapter 84 . 8/27/2013
Will you finish this creative tour-de-force FF Epic?
It really is engrossing.
Baerdred chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
This is very enjoyable work. There are a few words here and there that seem to be incorrect, such as "more likely to straggle said girl" instead of "more likely to strangle said girl".

If you like, I would be happy to point out these editing issues as I go so that you can correct them if you wish.

Just want to help!

Bashful Baerdred
CeruleanKitten chapter 84 . 8/11/2013
Just came back over and re read this, just as amazing as ever! I know life is crazy but I sure do hope you continue this someday : )
R Coots chapter 84 . 6/17/2013
So...having read this whole story through for the...fifth time now...I find myself on my knees and BEGGING for more. Please please please more! Soon? You teased us back in January, you HAVE to be nearly done with the reworking. Please? Or I'm going to have to write fanfic for fanfic and that's just all sort of twisted...