Reviews for THERE BE DRAGONS!
purpledragon6 chapter 19 . 3/10
Not sure if you remember me, but if so, I would like to thank you for being an inspiration for the past four years.

Also I'd like to thank you for updating. I haven't been reviewing it but I have been reading it for a while. :)
shadewatcher chapter 19 . 2/21
Heh, it may be a serious problem but at least it's one that can be fixed fairly easy. Well easy if you happen to be Razor anyway. XD
Etherweil chapter 3 . 2/17
I love this twist with Jake being Adair in dragon form! Love this so far, can't wait to read more.
Etherweil chapter 1 . 2/17
Finally, I am able to get to reading this! I've always enjoyed dragon fables, so Swat Kats with dragons sounds like a killer combination! Once again, you've captured my attention. I look forward to reading this further. :)

Ether
Cody Furlong chapter 19 . 2/17
Woot, this story has been absent for far too long, glad to see anew chapter in it!
uss71832 chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Um...will you be writing more on this story soon...this is really good! I've always enjoyed stories about dragons.
sharkartist chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
You need to get back to this; you have so many people waiting and wanting more!
siriusstarruth chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
I love this story. I can't wait for more of it.
shadewatcher chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
Whoot! I'm just getting back to catching up on this one. LOVE IT! Soo sweet that the mentor thing is Jake being Uly's mentor. Hee hee, kind of a reversal since there is an age difference. Very nice. Will be interesting to see what happens next. _ Will be waiting.
Vanessa Serpent chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
I read the first version of this and now the second. You managed to keep all of the major elements and it does flow much better. Will there be anymore chapters? I think Ann Gora is the only one you haven't paired Feral with yet - will it happen in this story?
atymer chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
Hey Uly,

You got another winner here.

I was so surprised that Feral is a youngling. LOL It is so different to see him being cuddled and cared for like a child.

There is lots of excitment too. I hope any surviving hunter families are not dumb enough to attack the dragons. Hopefully there are not enough of them surviving so they can be easily contained. I am sure you are going to toss in the rest of Omegas. I hope their destruction isn't too costly in Katkind lives. I certainly will be angry if Katkind decides they want to be afraid of dragons, considering Kats are numerous and hold sway over the land.

Looking forward to the next chapter, eager to see what will happen next.
animorph33 chapter 18 . 11/3/2011
That was GREAT! I loved this story. I loved how Razor was made a very cool Dragon. If you write another story please have TBone turn into something supernatural thanks.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
I have read all 18 chapters and find it is a well writen story with enough of the unexpected to keep it interesting. Although the part about Dark Kat not being a kat explained alot. Since no background was given for him, yours makes perfect sense. I get the impression that Ann Gora is another lost one and knowing who/what Feral is might reveal herself to him truely giving him something he has been loooking for. I only have one question. Why did Adair pick such a small kat form, specially when Feral is so large? Please don't take too long with the next chapter, I am looking forward to it and I hate waiting!lol
Max Evelyn chapter 18 . 8/14/2011
woot please write more :)
Trekker 77 chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
Awwww, how sweet. Seems like Callie has a bit of a crush on Ulyssis, hm? Now if only the rest of katkind would be just as unafraid as Ms. Briggs, then the dragons could prove their trustworthiness.