Reviews for Let me tell you about my boy
HeroTheGreat chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
thats so funny, i love that
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
This one is my favorito, I love the last line.
mydemonsangel chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I like it, I wonder, could I potentially challenge you to do one for Inoichi and Chouza as well? I love the InoShikaCho parents and there are not nearly enough fics on them out there.
little-hina chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
So sweet! I like the way Shikaku describes Shikamaru.
Awer chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
I just have to say: Awwwwwwwwww!
Fanruby chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
OMG, I loved these chapters. Too short, but soooo cute.
2-feathers-and-a-stone chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
Awww I loved it! The end was so cute! Amazing!
ancient midnight chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
how sweet! I hope you keep up the great work!
Rarely Lethal Lumberjacks chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
I really loved all of them.

My favorites were 6 and 9, and 10 is pretty sweet, too.
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
83 *hugglez Shikamaru for the millionth time today* Poor Shikaku, but Shikamaru is just way awesome, no matter if he's boy or man. x3
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
xDD I'll bet Shikamaru really does see it, but it's too troublesome to do anything about it. xD

But that's okay! *pushes mah OC towards him* She's neither shy nor aggressive, though on the battle she /can/ be aggressive when she wants. xD
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
xD This one /totally/ makes sense. _~
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
*cries and hugglez Shikamaru* I LOVE YOU! D8 Whoever it was that was kinda-sorta mentioned here, I'll rip her to shreds. *growls menacingly*
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Hm, not so sure about this.

"Of course, I never was very musical. Just ask my mom and dad." -Shikamaru, talking to Tayuya about her flute and battle style.
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Awww. D; *hugglez* I think he did just as good as, or even better than, anyone else could have done. And everyone has to start from somewhere, gain more experience through trial and error. *nodnod* (