Reviews for Skittering Tracks
Marie Sarvis2513 chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
I just have one question about this one. Will there be a sequal? I would really like there to be one. It would be interesting to see how Shuichi handles his singing and beyblading at the same time.
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 9/28/2010
very nice
Shi-koi chapter 13 . 2/20/2010

Wao! That was such a sneaky way to get Ryou to sing. -snicker-

Wonderful, wonderful ending. -big grin-

Shi-koi chapter 7 . 2/20/2010

I wonder what happened with SG-1 and Zeo...

-grin- My first thought with Sam was that she may have thought Zeo was like the replicators. -laughs-

P.S. I just realised that the auto-spellcheck was trading 'Zeo' for 'Zero'. -sigh- That's what I get for writing my reviews in OpenOffice and copy/pasting them over. -dejected sigh-

Shi-koi chapter 6 . 2/20/2010

Can I just say...I love Ryou's style of attack. He battles quietly, but with a big 'stick'. -laughs-

Shi-koi chapter 5 . 2/20/2010

- Ryou nodded. “So we’re agreed. Nutty singers aside, I’m not one myself!”

-cackles- Oh Shuuichi, if only you knew. -collapses in giggles-

Shi-koi chapter 4 . 2/20/2010

-starry eyes- Squee! I *adore* spiders! Drasonet really suits Shuuichi, and the way you introduced him was amazing. -wibbles happily-

Shi-koi chapter 3 . 2/20/2010

Phew! -huge sigh of relief- For a moment there I was afraid that you'd have Suguru decide that 'Ryou' was Shuuichi, which, while correct, would have been beyond the bounds of acceptability. -laughs-

I think I've been reading too many pieces of crap recently, so an honestly wonderfully written story like this one gets the automatic cringe and knee-jerk wince in places where I'm expecting something bad or awful, even if I'm wrong and you are so, so, so much better and actually write something *excellent*.

This story is so well written! The flow, the pacing, the developments and the way you introduced the crossover characters are perfect. _ It's a treat to read something so deftly put together.

I was a bit surprised that Shuuichi survived the bomb when he was close enough to notice the suitcase that had been left behind, but I suppose with the way the train was jam-packed, he had more than enough shields. Sorry, it just bugged me a bit until I just accepted it as one of those things which, in real life, whould have been described as a very fortunate and lucky turn of events. *cough-miracle-cough*

So...Shuuichi with black hair? I got used to that with the manga. The anime was a huge, *HUGE* eye-opener. -laughs- The violet eyes really, really got me though. I have a 'thing' for characters with violet eyes. -snerk-

I love your descriptions of the beyblade duels so far. It brings back many happy memories of watching the anime. (No matter how good the manga was, the battle scenes in the anime won by far.)

You cut Zero's hair? -cries- Yeah, it was very feminine, but I adored his long braid. -sniffle- Ah well, I take heart in the fact that he's probably more 'cute' than 'girly' now, which is almost as good. -decisive nod-

Anyway~ my other half has just told me 'you're writing a review - not a story' so I'll end this here. sorry for the long ramble. I really am enjoying this story. You're brilliant!