Reviews for Back to East Timor
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Interesting that you picked East Timor. Have you been.
julesgomez chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
god i love it was so cute, awwwwwwww the found love and trying to not make fools themselves by ingnoring each other they actually make fool themselves hahhh
stephi910 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
great o/s, def love to see more and hope you decide to stick with romance!
MartaK chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
oh, I definitely want more! :)
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
love this story -expand it please!
PARADISE chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I LOVED ! SOO SEXI ! I GONNA KNOW MORE ! PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS!
Mavelle1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I really enjoyed your story. It was sweet and sexy at the same time. You did really well! Congrats!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was really good and I enjoyed reading it.

Well put together. I was giggling so hard at her inner monologue from when she first saw Edward and guys to her sudden urges brought on by this beautiful man..

As in accord with your AN, yeah! I would definitely love a continuation of this, it would be adefinite read for me...

Thanks for writing...
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
No! Not the puppy face! Just kidding. I liked your fic a lot and look forward to seeing what you have in store for these two in the future. Thanks for sharing your writing and best of luck in the contest.
EJ Santry chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I like the unique story line you picked for your one-shot. I think it is also a very complex idea for a one-shot. I think this would be great as a full length story, where you can delve into the details of what they are doing coinciding with a developing love affair.

Good luck in the contest!
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Amazing story! Good luck in the contest! When it is over are you going to continue this? I would love to see more :)
BelleDuJour chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I'd love to see this continue! There's potential for great conflict (internal and external) here, and you've set up the characters really well.
sunfire04 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
this was a nice story. good luck in the contest.
IloveyouIwantyouRightnow chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I like the different scenery and circumstances… I can see the promise of troubles ahead of them… Charlie, Jacob and of course the inherent difficulties of their work… I would say they moved too fast but hey! Im a sucker for smut so I wont! But that rush is sure to backfire…

I do hope you continue with this.

Good luck with the contest.

Oh! and I checked the outfits! Fuck-awesome! But maybe you should say in your a/n theres a link to them in your profile?
ManiacMotherland chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Original setting and situation. I like that.

I am a word-collector. I love words. I like effervescent and chorused and befuddled.

And I love writing dialogue too, myself. Yours is realistic. We are co-contestants, and so good luck!