Reviews for Ultraviolet
MurderousMisstress chapter 18 . 5/12
This is an amazing story, but it looks like u haven't posted in quite some time.. I was just wondering if u were planning to finish it anytime soon or if I should give up hope now.. If really rather not because this really is an engrossing and dynamic story :) great job, really :)
Cesca chapter 18 . 4/29
Oh my god please update this fic is AMAZING and the cliffhanger- I need to know what happens OMG
You're an amazing amazing writer. Wow.
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 18 . 4/18
YOU CANNOT LEAVE THIS STORY UNFINISHED. OH NY GOODNESS. IT US 2:35 AM AND IM FREAKIN OUT CAHSE I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AND THERE ARE NO MORE CHAPTERS AND OH MY GOODNESS PLEASE SEND HELP
may yuki chapter 18 . 3/24
-screams because I didn't realize I was at the latest chapter- now, I just have to hope you update soon ;o;
anon chapter 1 . 3/19
This is utterly amazing! When are you going to post again?
dreamysleeper chapter 18 . 3/18
INTENSE SCREAMING. OOOOH MY GOD THIS WAS THE WORSST CLIFFHANGER OF THEM ALL. SHSHUSUSUS WH AY DJDJJJJJJJJ OH GOSH
Shae chapter 18 . 3/11
I think it won't work because they have to be unwilling and they were Completely willing to be sacrificed but then that would be pretty anticlimactic no? Trigon has to at least be summoned and rightly defeated for this fic to end happily ever after.
This is a really great fanfic though. I think it's hard to find good teen titans fics but I'm so happy I found this one. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Nox chapter 18 . 2/28
You don't know me, but I found this ficlet in AO3, and in my desperation to keep on reading it I followed it here to ... JUST TO FIND THIS IS NOT FINISHED YET! FUUUUUUUU WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME; WHY!?
I Should be working, but I can't cause I can't concentrate, cause I'm left with a cliffhanger!
If this is meant to be torture, it's working.
I loved the story from the very beginning, I love the whole "Holy shit, am I gay? No, I'm not gay but god lord Batman that boy is cute as hell and I want him for me and me only and never let him go" to the "holy freaking shit, so dude is a dudette? SO I'm not gay after all, or maybe I'm a bit gay cause I thought I was gay? Fuck shit, I'm confused. And she is smoking hot, she lied to me but yeah, she is hot!"

The love story between Raven and Robin (he'll always be Robin to Me) is something I ached on Teen Titans, was outraged when sabotaged on DCU and pretty much everything I read on fanfic.

As far as the plan goes, hell I have no idea. The loophole had to be on the idea of them sacrificing themselves and Raven taking the strings of her own destiny? I don't know, I WANT TO READ; SO I DEMAND YOU TU WRITE IT, LIKE REAL QUICK. LIKE SUPER QUICK. LIKE FLASH QUICK.
Nini Hearts chapter 18 . 2/4
Its been awhile but finally I caught up I hate cliffhangers do unsatisfying but I do love where its going and is it wrong that I want Raven to give in, just a bit. It could be fun.
crimesurge chapter 18 . 1/24
i can't wait to see the next chapter! the climax of this series and the story so far has been fantastic. keep up the great work!
nikapanda chapter 18 . 1/19
Can't wait for the next chapter please update soon
May chapter 18 . 1/13
Ahhhhhhhhhh omfg you can't leave it like that! I'm dying here omg :o :o :o
RavenousMystery chapter 18 . 1/9
OMG OMG OMG! I CANT WAIT! MUST HAVE MORE! 3 You are AWESOME!
FY chapter 18 . 1/5
So intense omg! Great job on the work well done and thank you, I can't wait to read the next chapters :'DD
Lovergirl24 chapter 18 . 1/5
I love this story took me all night to read it but now I'm all caught up and can't wait to read the rest!