Reviews for Ultraviolet
Tina chapter 18 . 7/9
please ! Continue the storyyyyyyyyyyyyy
broodingbrat chapter 18 . 7/4
If I believe for long enough, I have no doubt you'll update!
rhapsodicxheiress chapter 1 . 6/4
I HAVE NEVER LOVED A BOOK SO MUCH AND IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT LOVE HURTS AND IN THIS CASE IT IS BECAUSE THE THING CALLED UPDATE IS MISSING AND CLIFFHANGERS EXIST.
LilithiaRW chapter 18 . 4/16
This really is an awesome story. Hope you can update soon!
LilithiaRW chapter 10 . 4/15
Ok normally I root for Robin, but damn Roy is hot as hell in this fic. I'm throwing my money on him for end game pairing *wink wink*
Lilithia chapter 7 . 4/15
Gotta love stories that make the male lead question his sexuality hahahahaha
Cadaverous Apples chapter 18 . 2/28
I can't believe you have left us hanging on the final TWO chapters! Gah! Since 2014!

In other news I absolutely loved this. I'm a sucker for girl goes undercover at all-boys school. I loved how you brought Phaesya back into the picture (poor woman). Nightlocke was awesome (also loved how she had to pull herself together in front of the kids, lol).

It would be nice to have resolution, but I of all people understand how you can get away from a story. Life happens. But if you can muster the inspiration and energy I would love to read the final chapters :) bravo on a job well done!

Now fingers crossed you have a dozen multi-chaptered Robin/Raven fics!
MiniCeres chapter 18 . 1/15
So good. Please consider finishing it out. :) I know life gets in the way, so even if you don't have time to write the rest, thanks for sharing this. It's one of the best on here.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
Updateeeee
AnisYamamoto chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
Oh please pleasee continueeee
Nox Counterspell chapter 18 . 5/2/2016
Hello Ehbi! Long time not reading this, but this is as good as the first time! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, come back!

I know you might be super busy, but this is a masterpiece and you are killing me here.
calista.davis.52 chapter 18 . 4/28/2016
I NEED you to update, please, I'm in such a ledge here, I'm dying to know how this ends
ScarredSkull chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
here's to hoping this eventually gets updated because I'm hooked. I broke my cardinal rule, too - don't read stories that are unfinished and haven't been updated in years. this story is insanely good. I'm in love.
Darkspider chapter 18 . 4/7/2016
I can't wait for more! Poor Raven though, nothing seems to go right for her here! Though the idea of Raven crossdressing as Wren Lee was genius! Haha. Richard thinking that he was gay for "Wren" was hilarious too!

Can't wait to see how it ends!
Midnight Rising chapter 18 . 3/31/2016
Please continue! The story is wonderful, and its development is great! I'm itching to find out whaat happens next!