Reviews for Ultraviolet
Lowar chapter 18 . 2/1
I really hope you're still out there and that you're going to finish this. I personally don't usually like the twelfth night rubric, but this got me hooked in pretty fast, in no small part because of how well you're keeping everyone in character. Hope to see an update or two soon. _
Zatara1324 chapter 18 . 1/25
*sobs* A year?! It hasn't been updated in A YEAR?! *tears shirt* This story is so gloriously good, one of my favorites ever. You gave the characters so much depth, and I really admire how you portrayed Raven. You put her in an AU situation and had her act accordingly, but still managed to keep her in character. The plot is magnificent and unique while retaining the integrity of the source material. I love it and beg you to finish it, for all that is good and holy in fanfiction! *presents giant marshmallow fudge sunday with cookie crumbs as bribery*
Spirit of Fury chapter 18 . 1/1
WHAT?

I was so happy, reading away, devouring this delicious little plot with intrigue coursing through my veins, and the next chapter ISN'T HERE YET?
I am quite certain I am going to die now.
This is so, completely, utterly, unrelentingly, your fault.
Save me with an update, would you?

Spirit of Fury
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
MORE!Keep going! WHY?!
Luna chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
Nice story but is it being continued?
Anonoodles chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
OH MY GOSH. I love this story. I kinda think their plan is that being willing will change things? Also perhaps that Raven can defeat Trigon. So excited for the last two chapters! Your writing style is great
LilLinkGirl chapter 18 . 11/5/2015
Reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy? This is how you left it?
MEEZ2015 chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. FOR A WHILE I STOPPED READING STORIES BECAUSE NOTHING EVER INTERESTED ME AND I GAVE UP UNTIL I FOUND THIS STORY AND READ IT IN ONE MOON AND ONE SUN. I AM A SUPPORTER OF THE RAE/ROY BECAUSE THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS JUST TOO AMAZING TO BE IGNORED. PLEASE NO MORE JUST FRIENDS?
MEEZ2015 chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
PLEASE UPDATE. FOR A WHILE I STOPPED READING STORIES, AND NOTHING REALLY INTERESTED ME UNTIL I FOUND THIS STORY AND I READ THE WHOLE THING IN ONE MOON AND ONE SUN. I AM A SUPPORTER OF THE RAE/ROY BECAUSE IN THIS STORY, THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS JUST TOO GREAT TO IGNORE.
Snowdrift300800 chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
Could you please make the love triangle last? I really wanted Roy to end up with Raven because it would've made the story even more unique since Roy isn't one of the characters Raven is commonly paired with. I don't mean for you to completely cut Robin out, but it would be nice to see a little more Rae/Roy. By the way, I love how you made Roy's character even before Raven went into his mind and created the link, I thought they would be really cute together.
TWINNIN45 chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Its kinda perfect in a way. It wasn't dragged on for too long, and it stayed interesting. I'm so excited for the next chapters you post!
Winter chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
Please update soon.
FiveSecondsOfCrazy chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
End point? Why is this the end point? I need the last two chapters! If I have to guess about the plan, I think it hinges around *unwilling* sacrifices, but I can see how that could potentially be sticky.
The unknown writes chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
This is a very intriguing story, it is well developed and provides the reader romance and action - I hope to see more of it.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
Oh please, please, please, please CONTINUE! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter! I must say that this is probably one of my most favorite stories.
The action, the prophecy, the kinda boy on boy romance, the new romance, ;D. I have no idea what they are planning, despite the clues, probably 'cause I'm thick headed, but I really want to know! I am as clueless as Raven but, oh well.