Reviews for Ultraviolet
Updateeeee
AnisYamamoto chapter 18 . 6/13
Oh please pleasee continueeee
Nox Counterspell chapter 18 . 5/2
Hello Ehbi! Long time not reading this, but this is as good as the first time! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, come back!

I know you might be super busy, but this is a masterpiece and you are killing me here.
calista.davis.52 chapter 18 . 4/28
I NEED you to update, please, I'm in such a ledge here, I'm dying to know how this ends
ScarredSkull chapter 1 . 4/16
here's to hoping this eventually gets updated because I'm hooked. I broke my cardinal rule, too - don't read stories that are unfinished and haven't been updated in years. this story is insanely good. I'm in love.
Darkspider chapter 18 . 4/7
I can't wait for more! Poor Raven though, nothing seems to go right for her here! Though the idea of Raven crossdressing as Wren Lee was genius! Haha. Richard thinking that he was gay for "Wren" was hilarious too!

Can't wait to see how it ends!
Midnight Rising chapter 18 . 3/31
Please continue! The story is wonderful, and its development is great! I'm itching to find out whaat happens next!
Love your story! Please finish it !
DrowningInFeelz chapter 18 . 3/9
I've just spent about 5 hours binge-reading your fanfic and can I just say... HOLY CRAP! My heart is racing, my palms sweating; I am totally and entirely invested in this ending. I see that you haven't updated in a while, so please please consider revisting this soon.
deb chapter 18 . 2/25
adkwhdlajdlb I'm so obsessed with this fic! The characterization of everyone is perfect, even Starfire towards the last few chapters. The setting and the plot are both so well thought out. Everything just comes together so well and I am hooked! Hope to see a great ending to this soon :)
The last update was 2 YEARS AGO!? AT THAT CLIFFHANGER!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
Please update! Great story :)
Regin chapter 18 . 2/12
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Lowar chapter 18 . 2/1
I really hope you're still out there and that you're going to finish this. I personally don't usually like the twelfth night rubric, but this got me hooked in pretty fast, in no small part because of how well you're keeping everyone in character. Hope to see an update or two soon. _
Zatara1324 chapter 18 . 1/25
*sobs* A year?! It hasn't been updated in A YEAR?! *tears shirt* This story is so gloriously good, one of my favorites ever. You gave the characters so much depth, and I really admire how you portrayed Raven. You put her in an AU situation and had her act accordingly, but still managed to keep her in character. The plot is magnificent and unique while retaining the integrity of the source material. I love it and beg you to finish it, for all that is good and holy in fanfiction! *presents giant marshmallow fudge sunday with cookie crumbs as bribery*