Reviews for Ultraviolet
Nox Counterspell chapter 18 . 1/6
Hi,

So it's 2018 and I'm still rereading this gracious masterpiece of all time.

I must say, I love it everytime I reread, even more I think.

I was wonderin' if you are planning on finishing this? I'm not trying to be pushy or anything, I'm just so damn curious about how they save Raven (because they will), how the League will ask for forgiveness (Cause they have to) and how Raven and Nightwing's talk is gonna develop now that he knows he has not fall for a dude, and that he knows Raven loves him (because she does, even if he doesn't think is real because they are facing the end of the world).

This fic has my head turning, and now, older and wiser, I'm just as obsessed with it as I was years ago.

If you are not longer interested in finishing this: that's a-ok! You'll always be in my heart as one of the greatest authors of my otp, and I hold that memory very dearly.

Always a big fan of yours,

-Nox
You are an excellent writer and I love what you're doing with the story... I know it's redundant but I really hope you continue some time because I'm super excites to know what's coming next. I can't wait to see what happens because honestly you've left me without a clue and just hanging on until you reveal what's next! Have mercy on me! Thanks you for writing with all of your amazingness!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 18 . 12/23/2017
Please update ! It's almost 2018
Tina chapter 18 . 7/9/2017
please ! Continue the storyyyyyyyyyyyyy
broodingbrat chapter 18 . 7/4/2017
If I believe for long enough, I have no doubt you'll update!
rhapsodicxheiress chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
I HAVE NEVER LOVED A BOOK SO MUCH AND IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT LOVE HURTS AND IN THIS CASE IT IS BECAUSE THE THING CALLED UPDATE IS MISSING AND CLIFFHANGERS EXIST.
LilithiaRW chapter 18 . 4/16/2017
This really is an awesome story. Hope you can update soon!
LilithiaRW chapter 10 . 4/15/2017
Ok normally I root for Robin, but damn Roy is hot as hell in this fic. I'm throwing my money on him for end game pairing *wink wink*
Lilithia chapter 7 . 4/15/2017
Gotta love stories that make the male lead question his sexuality hahahahaha
Cadaverous Apples chapter 18 . 2/28/2017
I can't believe you have left us hanging on the final TWO chapters! Gah! Since 2014!

In other news I absolutely loved this. I'm a sucker for girl goes undercover at all-boys school. I loved how you brought Phaesya back into the picture (poor woman). Nightlocke was awesome (also loved how she had to pull herself together in front of the kids, lol).

It would be nice to have resolution, but I of all people understand how you can get away from a story. Life happens. But if you can muster the inspiration and energy I would love to read the final chapters :) bravo on a job well done!

Now fingers crossed you have a dozen multi-chaptered Robin/Raven fics!
MiniCeres chapter 18 . 1/15/2017
So good. Please consider finishing it out. :) I know life gets in the way, so even if you don't have time to write the rest, thanks for sharing this. It's one of the best on here.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
Updateeeee
AnisYamamoto chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
Oh please pleasee continueeee
Nox Counterspell chapter 18 . 5/2/2016
Hello Ehbi! Long time not reading this, but this is as good as the first time! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, come back!

I know you might be super busy, but this is a masterpiece and you are killing me here.
calista.davis.52 chapter 18 . 4/28/2016
I NEED you to update, please, I'm in such a ledge here, I'm dying to know how this ends