Reviews for Homecoming
Sparkleyangel chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
I like your story :)
eckomoon chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Liked your story :) You write Chuck and Blair very well and I'm glad they wound up happy and married at the end. Nate was such a jerk in this story. I could see that happening to him though if he did turn on like the rest of his family in later life.
olimgossip chapter 17 . 1/21/2012
LOVE this story!
fiona249 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Loving this so far. I don't think it's OOC - I mean, it is for their 17 yr old selves, but if they're 27 now they would have had a lot oof years to change.
watermelon2014 chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
I loved this story. You were great at showing just how much Chuck loves Blair.
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 17 . 4/22/2011
this was another good story...

cant believe this was one of your first multi fic...

good job and yes please keep them coming,,

you write them so well.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
AGAIN!

Don't you know how nice Nate is?

HAVE U EVER EVEN WATCHED GOSSIPGIRL?

T_T

WTFFF

Nate would never be aggressive and rude like that.

If anything, it's more likely for chuck to become like that.

Nate is free and loose and would NEVER just marry Blair because the Vanderbilts want him too. Geeze your story writing skills are so sad. I piTy you.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
I REALLY don't like how you made Nate seem so horrible.

He would NEVER EVEr act like that! Don't you remember how in 110 he realized he loved her?

Your a horrible writer to make him seem so awful and out of character.
Mariella Montgomery chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
Hey,

I just finished reading your story.

I really love it!

It's so great!

Liked the plot ... in the beginning it was a bit hard to imagine Nate als the cruel one ... but later it was not hard to imagine, because you wrote it so well.

Really a grat job!

Loved it.

XOXO
TriGemini chapter 17 . 2/15/2010
I so loved this story, a lot. One of the best Chair stories, ever.
cakebakery chapter 17 . 2/15/2010
sweet chair :)
ilovecujo1993 chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
This ws really good and as great as the ending was I think I might miss reading the story. I am glad that you wraped everything up and have been honored to have the oppertunity to read your work. Send me a message if you begin something new. Good Job.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
I am such a sucker for a happy Blair and Chuck and you gave them a very very happy and truely perfect ending.

I am glad that Chuck and Blair met with Nate and told him to go. Although I am sure that Chuck would much rather have him not breathing, Nate is not worth it.

I really liked the interview before their wedding. Blair of course was honest and very sincere about how things little by little had gotten worse and the way she described the way Chuck "came back determined to fix things.” Yes he did. :)

Chuck's parting shot to Nate was classic. And I love the way

I am just so glad they got the ending they deserve as a couple and thank you for that! :)
ronan03 chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
complete?oh,no! i will really miss this final chapter-you wrapped up everything up work as always.
kousi chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story...you did a great job! )) And the last lines were perfect ) Loved it!