Reviews for Treasure Hunters
BlueStarLightCB chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
First off,
Thank You, your stories are amazing and I'm sorry for your losses.
These stories are amazing though, you out a lot of hard work and time into them and I really apreciate that! I almost got mad and was going to stop reading if Luffy lost his son, but I trecked on and was over joy when everything was fine! Keep up the great work! An keep smilin
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
So, not finished, but last updated nearly five years ago? Are you sure? I mean, I'd absolutely love more. This is one of my favorite fics, and I'd love for it to be finished!
~Luffylover22
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
*squeeeee* I know that this was revealed after you had written this, but I still think it would be awesome if you added just a mention of Sabo being in the ship.
tranquela chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
Where's the continuation? I need more
izzywolf22 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Awwwww yeaaaa another baby!
Bluejay Blaze chapter 20 . 1/11/2015
Awww... From the time it's been since the last update, this isn't gonna be finished, is it? Oh well...
Bluejay Blaze chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
Yay! I love "We Are!"
Bluejay Blaze chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Best "where do babies come from?" explanation ever!
Silvah Rush chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
This was a brilliant chapter to read and Uneasy Lullabies, i have been keeping track of this story for a long time and i love popping in every now and again to have a read, im only placing my first review about it now.

This has been bugging me for ages, but relating to Tiger Buckets a grave dug out and lined with blood, was Luffy the cause of that? As it seems to line up with the events that occurred.
ZoLuFanGirl98 chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Please please please continue
smoll Gcat chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
I hope you feel better! please continue this great story!
smoll Gcat chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
children yes good
smoll Gcat chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
pfft. best argument I've read so far. funny AND chilling.
smoll Gcat chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
I truly love your characterization!
smoll Gcat chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
help what do if story too good