Reviews for Treasure Hunters
LuffyLover chapter 6 . 3/19
I love this story, but I’m sorry. There’s NO WAY IN HELL Coby would betray Luffy for money. Also no way Ace would or even could become a marine. Other than mischaracterizations of secondary characters, though, I do love this story. This is my third? Fourth? Time reading both Treasure Hunters and Genuine Treasure.
FanfictionWriterandReader chapter 16 . 8/11/2017
HA! TORAO IS WHAT LUFFY CALLS LAW! AND CORA IS WHAT LAW CALLS CORAZON! OMG
FanfictionWriterandReader chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
I HAVE A NAME!
Jiyu: Japanese for 'Freedom'
FanfictionWriterandReader chapter 4 . 8/10/2017
WAIT SINCE WHEN IS ACE A MARINE
Guest chapter 20 . 3/10/2017
I love your story. You have a talent for writing, and I hope you keep it up. Also wouldn't all the kids be mixed, since you know they're parents are from different places.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
When r u gonna write more this story is so good I need to read moooore ️
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
This story is so intenseeee
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Nice story
phineashiccup chapter 20 . 6/18/2016
love this story can't wait for another chapter
LuffyLover chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Are you ever going to finish this? This and Genuine Treasure are two of my favourite stories! Like, I've read them multiple times each! I always seem to forget that it's not finished though...
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 20 . 3/12/2016
Good story. If its ever finished I'd like to see more.
BlueStarLightCB chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
First off,
Thank You, your stories are amazing and I'm sorry for your losses.
These stories are amazing though, you out a lot of hard work and time into them and I really apreciate that! I almost got mad and was going to stop reading if Luffy lost his son, but I trecked on and was over joy when everything was fine! Keep up the great work! An keep smilin
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
So, not finished, but last updated nearly five years ago? Are you sure? I mean, I'd absolutely love more. This is one of my favorite fics, and I'd love for it to be finished!
~Luffylover22
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
*squeeeee* I know that this was revealed after you had written this, but I still think it would be awesome if you added just a mention of Sabo being in the ship.
tranquela chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
Where's the continuation? I need more