Reviews for Forbidden Hunger
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I like the concept and the plot, however, I'm having trouble reading it due to a lack of comma usage. I know the rules on commas are particularly difficult to remember, but you might want to brush up on them, for clarification's sake. Otherwise I quite like it.
deansbabygirl934 chapter 59 . 7/18/2010
wow what a wonderful ride! Cant wait for the next installment! oh and i loved the way you used the vampire story of judas..i've heard that story many times and still love it!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 59 . 7/18/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next :).
degrassi1son chapter 40 . 7/12/2010
This has nothing to do with anything but since I stopped reading this story for a lil bit cuz I got busy, I not only start realizing once again how awesome the story is but also ur pretty kick ass two so I'm just giving u props u the stuff lol.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 58 . 7/11/2010
Can't wait to see how this is gonna end, i'm excited for the sequel.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 57 . 7/10/2010
excellent chapter updates and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
envyme13 chapter 57 . 7/8/2010
Love this, Please finish soon, and tell me wht u think of my story?
BlueEyedPisces chapter 57 . 7/6/2010
Oh wow, Brook just can't win.
dean's chick84 chapter 56 . 7/4/2010
No! he got brook back. come on dean and kill him. cannot wait 4 the next one.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 56 . 7/2/2010
Poor Brook, Alaric deserves a horrible death lol.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 55 . 6/24/2010
great chapter update and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
BlueEyedPisces chapter 55 . 6/24/2010
Don't worry about the delay, things come up and happen :). Good chapter kinda sets the tone for the next one. Can't wait to see if the demon gets her.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 54 . 6/17/2010
lol, I need another chapter. This story is awesome I love the vampire idea, I've always wanted to read a supernatural story that had Dean falling for a vampire, and this is the closest i've come to it.
MythicalMiLee chapter 19 . 5/29/2010
WOW - great story so far - just awsome!

I have to admit I was put off at first - witht he whole 'Dark' Alaric... but once I got into the story I really really liked it. I read up to this point on your LJ account and was sooo happily suprised to find the story here and more chapters than on LJ. So , going to excitedly read more now, THANKS!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 53 . 5/26/2010