Reviews for Kisses of Ten
SixPerfections chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
That was fun. Thank you for the story. And its a nice lead in to the second one. Irene is back? Hmm... competition from the other woman. Should be interesting. It will be hard to read because I actually liked Irene a great deal so I'll be torn on who to root for. Still knowing it is your OC I think I know who will win in the end :). Fantastic job.
SixPerfections chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
You were concerned that Holmes would seem out of character in this chapter. Well if you are going to make Holmes romantically involved with Renadale this is done as well as could be expected I think. The truth is thinking of the character in the movies kissing anyone seems kind of awkward... like that just isn't something he would do. But I think his reactions were very much in character. Very good chapter. Can't help but wonder what will happen next. Also, was he doing drugs because he was stressed over 'feeling' he had for Renadale? It sorta seemed like that a bit. Lovely chapter.
SixPerfections chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Its hard to compete with Irene. I feel bad for Renadale. I should say I find all of Parliament being held hostage by the blackmailing of a single newspaper seems a bit far fetched.. no way they would cave to the demands of some shadowy figure and pass legislation because they are afraid of lies and bad press. Well I don't know if they are passing laws but it sorta sounded like they would. weird.
SixPerfections chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
I like the mystery. I wonder how you set up a case, do you start at the conclusion (Bad guy A is killing people for X reason, now make it a mystery how to figure it out) or (clues A B and C are smart; lets make a story around them). Who knows? But your story is compelling none the less. It is slowly unraveling yet there is still a great deal of mystery to it. Go Holmes!
SixPerfections chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Haha the recluse who get nervous holding a man's hand in a companiable way is going to use seduction to get her out of a mess? Somehow I just don't see it. But it was still a fun scene, especially with the movie soundtrack going through my head. Great chapter.
SixPerfections chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
The nightmare thing caught me by surprise. Wonder what that's all about? Short chapter but sweet. Glad to see Ms Adkins fitting in with the boys.
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
This is great. It's hard to find really good stories on this website. there are a lot of good stories and a lot of mediocre stories, but REALLY good/great stories are much harder to come by. For me this one qualifies. the writing is witty and compelling and the characters just come to life. Loving it. The magic show scene was great with Watson going off on Holmes and he and Miss Adkins making stuff up and covering for each other. Lovely chapter
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I think its cute how she gets all flustered. Too bad she didn't let Holmes walk her home, I want to see his reaction to all her inventions. Seven kisses and a murder? I'm curious now. The banter is hilarious as always, Watson makes for such a good straight man :)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
This was great. you are great at writing in general and this in particular IMO. I'd be scared to write something like Holmes because I don't tthink I could get all the detective-things done well and in a convincing fashion. Holmes's deductions on Renadale were very good. Also, Watson and Holmes seemed 100% convincing to me, exactly like in the movie. Love this so far :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I must say I'm impressed. It's only chapter one and I already like your quirky OC Renadale. You have something of a gift with characters.. even her mother in the short amount of screentime she's gotten so far has more personality than half the main characters in other fanfiction I've read! I'm looking forward to reading this story. By the way the young lady in the picture looks like Katniss Everdeen. Is she?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
Lovely way to end one and begin another. We'll done. Claps and cheers!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
Oh how lovely! You have done this splendidly.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
The rooftops who would have thought? Get job. Love it! Their relationship so cute.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Uh oh! I love how Holmes and Adkins conversation, Johns love, everyone is incorporated.
Lovingit chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
Trator! Lovely chapter indeed. Where is this going? What is it of Holmes and Miss Adkins?

Your story is mystifying, gripping, humorous and dramatic just as one involved with the great detective and doctor would aspect. Job we'll done.