Reviews for Kisses of Ten
Seconds and Stars chapter 20 . 4/1
Such a good story! So excited to read the sequels
Seconds and Stars chapter 15 . 4/1
Yay! They finally kissed!
Seconds and Stars chapter 8 . 3/31
Omg you could cut the sexual tension in this chapter with a knife!
Seconds and Stars chapter 1 . 3/31
Just found this story and I love it, and I've only read the first chapter! Found my next binge-read!
sarah chapter 7 . 2/20
I've recently started reading this ongoing story during work (when I have time to kill) and I find it amazing! Havent been to welcomed by my new team mates recently, so having smething that cheers me up is great. Looking forward to reading more :)
HuntressXHunter chapter 10 . 2/16
5 to go
HuntressXHunter chapter 2 . 2/13
Man I fucking love Holmes
the Joker's love chapter 12 . 1/15
Oh I just love this!
kuppcake chapter 22 . 12/26/2016
Finished this in one day! Off to the sequel!
Her Knightship chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
I'm so caught up in this just...ejhvgbgred

I may have disturbed my friend with my constants shouting of 'OHMYGOD' and 'NOFUCKIn'WAY'

IT WAS HENRY!
I did not see that coming and I am out of breath.

Job very well done, Sir.
SixPerfections chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
That was fun. Thank you for the story. And its a nice lead in to the second one. Irene is back? Hmm... competition from the other woman. Should be interesting. It will be hard to read because I actually liked Irene a great deal so I'll be torn on who to root for. Still knowing it is your OC I think I know who will win in the end :). Fantastic job.
SixPerfections chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
You were concerned that Holmes would seem out of character in this chapter. Well if you are going to make Holmes romantically involved with Renadale this is done as well as could be expected I think. The truth is thinking of the character in the movies kissing anyone seems kind of awkward... like that just isn't something he would do. But I think his reactions were very much in character. Very good chapter. Can't help but wonder what will happen next. Also, was he doing drugs because he was stressed over 'feeling' he had for Renadale? It sorta seemed like that a bit. Lovely chapter.
SixPerfections chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Its hard to compete with Irene. I feel bad for Renadale. I should say I find all of Parliament being held hostage by the blackmailing of a single newspaper seems a bit far fetched.. no way they would cave to the demands of some shadowy figure and pass legislation because they are afraid of lies and bad press. Well I don't know if they are passing laws but it sorta sounded like they would. weird.
SixPerfections chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
I like the mystery. I wonder how you set up a case, do you start at the conclusion (Bad guy A is killing people for X reason, now make it a mystery how to figure it out) or (clues A B and C are smart; lets make a story around them). Who knows? But your story is compelling none the less. It is slowly unraveling yet there is still a great deal of mystery to it. Go Holmes!
SixPerfections chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Haha the recluse who get nervous holding a man's hand in a companiable way is going to use seduction to get her out of a mess? Somehow I just don't see it. But it was still a fun scene, especially with the movie soundtrack going through my head. Great chapter.