Reviews for Truth or Dare
Crystalskies14 chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
That was the best fanfiction I've ever read, which is a big deal, because I've read a lot of fanfiction.
craycrayforbenson chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Your FanFiction was amazingly written and I absolutely loved it. I hope to read more from you. And this is probably one of the best svu fanfictions I've ever read. You should be proud of your writing ability ! Thanks for uploading such a great story! Xo
SVUgrey anatomy- lover chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
I fuckin loved it
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
how do you see Olivia's tattoo?
Frannielloyd chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
This a very beautiful and moving story. Thank you for writing.
heyit'sjordan chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
this was absolutely adorable. you did a really good job! i love it! (: 3
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
n
SummerRaeBenson chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was the first story I read on here! That was six months ago. I might've reviewed as like Bella or something, not sure! Love this story!
MyMeloni chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
.WORD. I had to finish this all in one sitting, sacrificing sleep, but it was well worth it. How have I been on this site since July (under Hoosierfemme) and not discovered you until now?! So on character, such depth of insight and emotion. This is what I wanna see on the show, but we know, esp. since Elliot is gone, it never will. So thank God for FF authors like you! I'm going to start writing soon under this pen name and I hope I can be half as talented as you are at bringing out all that EO goodness!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Awwww I loved this story. I was right with my guess about the tat
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
What the fuck El?! Do it Liv! If u don't I will ;)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I must say that I was like Liv abit gutted when he said the tat was about a woman but I think the date is when Liv joined SVU and she couldn't recognise it cos it was upside down. Well I'm hoping its something to do with Liv?
IStillBelieve chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
I know this story isn't new, and the author may not even be around anymore, but as i work my way through this site this stands out as one of my favorites. The characters are spot on.
Aliah Rose chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Oh god I can't. This was beautiful. *scurries off to read your other SVU fics*
Amanda4Meloni chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
Every time I read this it gets better and hotter.

You rock!