Reviews for Truth or Dare
StrangeReflexion chapter 11 . 7/16
Found your story via Instagram. Just loved it. Nothing else to add. These too are so precious. Liv's insecurities and El's constant need to protect her... I just can't resist the cuteness of these too. Thanks for this story.
Izzy chapter 1 . 4/3
Amazing. I can’t express how happy this made me. I feel like I finally got closure after he left so abruptly because this was the first Bensler fic I’ve read that felt real. Thank you.
AnimeRideorDieFreak chapter 1 . 2/7
Best EO fic I’ve read. Just amazing plot, beginning to end had me hooked like I don’t know what. Beautiful writing skills
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2017
Beest Elliot and Olivia fanfiction I have ever read Amazing Job
jlo10131121 chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
Fucking incredible. This whole story was incredible. From the beginning with the drinking and the deep questions disguised as a game to the anger and hurt and distrust morphing into the truths they both know. Fucking perfection.
NCIS-SVU-OUAT chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
Damn girl, that writing was literally perfect. It completely satisfied my Bensler shipping heart. I'm seriously not kidding. That was fucking beautiful.
Amberpaws chapter 11 . 1/18/2016
I loved this story that you
GwendolynTalbot chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Love this story SO much!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
Soooo good! AWESOME writing! Best truth or dare!
Elizabeth chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Hands down best truth or dare EO fic & just overall one of the most well written pieces I have read on this site! Actually I think this is THE best one I've read to date- and I've read a lot :) The emotions and characters and imagery and just like EVERYTHING was AMAZING! Keep doing what you just did in this fic bc, OMG it was amazing! I wish you much luck in writing, you've got that "it" that it takes to be a writer for TV, movies, books, etc.! So keep up the good work, LOVED the story! You keep doing you and you can go far! :)
LoveDexter11 chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
OMG that was awesome...you had me glued to my computer feeling love, humor, and all those other things...i have never been so pulled into a story. I can totally picture that happening. You are great! I hope you have more SVU stories cause you are great at writing them :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Wow, that was very intense, I was annoyed by Olivia's back and forth because she kept taking what Elliot was saying wrong. Other then that, I loved it, thanks for posting.
Crystalskies14 chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
That was the best fanfiction I've ever read, which is a big deal, because I've read a lot of fanfiction.
craycrayforbenson chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Your FanFiction was amazingly written and I absolutely loved it. I hope to read more from you. And this is probably one of the best svu fanfictions I've ever read. You should be proud of your writing ability ! Thanks for uploading such a great story! Xo
Loverofbooks311 chapter 11 . 9/5/2013