Reviews for The Reluctant Prince (WIP)
Polaris the dragon chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
great story but it is even better when you play Short Hair from Mulan when you are reading about Feral's escape. Either that or I am crazy :P
Simon wanna be chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Why must the good stories die young? Why? Sadly this is so old I'm pretty sure you aren't going to finish it ever. Oh well I'll have to make up the ending myself.
Dark-Shadow-Knight13 chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Awesome story. Can't wait for next chapter. Hope it comes soon!
Dawn Totadile chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
More of this one please. I like these ones where Feral is royalty. Its always hillarious to think of his reactions.
Polaris the dragon chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
great story but just out of curiosity does the language Commander Feral is using have any relation to the language used in Close Encounters?
animorph33 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Nice story it is very interesting. Please finish it.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Heh heh, these guys don't know what their in for. Callie and Abi aren't your typical she-kats on any world. They are soo looking for a tail whipping. lol Poor Uly though not knowing what happened to his dad. Can't wait to see how this is gonna work out._ Wil be waiting for more.
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Whoa crud this is gonna get intense. Poor Callie and Abi, i'd hate fro anything bad to happen to them. Pity the fool who hurts Callie Briggs, cause the SWAT Kats will beat them bloody. Can't wait to see what happens next. _ Will be waiting.
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Ouch, poor Feral, it must really suck to come home and find that. I hope he and the others can get free and help him before they face the same fate as those that came before them.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Whoa, this is gonna get intense fast isn't it? Crud poor Uly, what a mess. Can't wait to see what happens next. _ will be waiting.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Ouchie something bad happen in Uly's past? Hm will be interesting to see what happens. Will be waiting. _
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
lol! I would love to see Callie face when Feral told her that! Now that shut her up for once! Though I wonder the reason why Feral left in the first place.