Reviews for Not With the Eyes, But With the Mind
I'mImmortal chapter 24 . 2/26
I am absolutely in love with this story! I can’t believe I just read this
kkcnelson2002 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Just reread for the 100th time and still one of my all time favorites.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/20/2016
I like how you write it and what he doesn't relize is that she actually is the death of him
Moonchild1990 chapter 6 . 2/11/2016
This is one of my favorite puckleberry stories, I've read it over three times, the only thing that bothers me is that there are so many different Hebrew and Yiddish versions of the name Rachel and Noah, I just think it would seem more authentic if the names in the earlier visions were along the lines of Noach (Hebrew) and Ruchel (Yiddish) especially considering a lot of the conflicts they have faced are religious persecution.
Terrence Rogue chapter 24 . 1/27/2016
I really enjoyed this story. It was beautifully done and at times, truly heart wrenching. You made every incarnation of their lives unique and memorable.

Really well done. Thank you.
Sythe.Rising chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
I sobbed. Dear lord, I couldn't stop crying. This story is beautiful.
bellachaos chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
Why? Why are you making me feel things at 2 in the morning? This story was gorgeous and sad and so very well written. I curse and applaud your skill.
Samcoo 12 chapter 24 . 11/11/2015
This story was everything you could want brilliant
Anomaly chapter 24 . 5/9/2015
This was incredible. Truly wonderful. The plot was incredibly detailed and well thought out, and the story was written impeccably. Simply put, you are a truly gifted writer. With a few changes to characters and such, you could turn this into a novel. I'm serious. This is truly amazing.
my.sock.account chapter 24 . 1/6/2015
read again today, prob for the 6th or 7th time total, still a great read. my puckleblerry has awakened again while wishing(hoping) for the pacey/joey ending, i will believe!
adorkablereader chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
This was awesome to read! Seriously hands down the best story I have EVER.
tlyxor1 chapter 24 . 4/21/2014
I enjoyed very much
-t
Bright645 chapter 24 . 12/27/2013
I just read this whole thing in one sitting and i'm just blown away. I've been sitting here for twenty minutes after finishing it off and just I'm done. I'm done with everything. My emotions are all over the place, I can't thinking about anything but this fic. The only thing i can say is "HE DIED". Puck died what five times? Rachel watched him die every time and oh my god. But this last life, he lives. He got to see his kids grow up and he lived and he didn't die. Rachel didn't have to watch him die. They got to die together. He got to see his son grow up, as well as his grandchildren. And it's just amazing. This fic is seriously the best thing I have ever read hands down. My emotions are compromised. I'm done. I'm dying with an overload of emotions. But I just wanted to thank you for sharing this with the world. It was really beautiful and perfection. Thank you.

But seriously, he died! He died 5 times. And then he lived! (I'm sorry, I can't get over that little detail. It's too amazing and too emotional not to.)
Guest chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Love this story and the way you write Puckleberry! Thanks!
JaToya chapter 24 . 11/1/2013