Reviews for Quartetto
Angelica chibilua chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
goes to favorites
wonderful, so different from the other fanfics I read
you are awesome
wish I discovered this sonner
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
please update soon! wanna see more! i do hope though that kenshin's mother will forgive kaoru. i don't know about the drama but i'm just hoping that it's not a sad ending for the both of them.
Chronic Sleeper chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
It's starting off pretty well XD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Oh wow, very emotional. Poor Kaoru!

This was great, had to read it twice. Can't wait to read the whole fic.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
wow, the emotions that stirred...

i would hope i wouldn't react that way to the family of someone who was responsible for a loved one's death. i guess it would be hard not to be somewhat resentful, even a little. but people aren't responsible for what their relations do.

;
VellaVee chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow. That was really good.

I'm highly interested in how this story will play out,

especially Kenshin and Kaoru's relationship.

As I am someone who has sadly been part of a situation

some what like this, I look forward to how someone else,

even if they're fictional characters haha, would deal with it.

Keep up the good work! :)

~Silver
Marcie chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh my word, this was wonderful... sad, but absolutely wonderful. Love the connection between the rain and the tears, especially the last sentence. Got a little teary there. Love the depth you give to Kenshin and Kaoru's relationship... update soon please!
caseyedith chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This just blew me away! Your writing is wonderful. I love how you began this. It was cool to read since you told the story almost minutely, using well chosen descriptions, and yet it flowed at a good pace. Really looking forward to the rest!
Reignashii chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
wow this is sad, but i like x3
JeniNeji chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
hm
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Seems like a really interesting story to read with ups and downs! Simply can't wait for the next chapter! D
poems2songs chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
interesting story... nice that it will be a short one - won't have to wait for the ending too long... like it so far... how will kaoru & kenshin's relationship be now... what's next... update when you can... please and thank you!