Reviews for Magna Carta 2: GOODBYE
Messenger777 chapter 1 . 6/9
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
017Bluefield chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Yeah, I doubt Juto actually died from that. Or from La Strada's fall. Or its effects on the whole of Lanzheim. Still, this is nice to see. :)
book maniac chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I don't read alot of stories because I don't find many I like but this one was really good. I already have Magna Carta 2 and really like it. Keep of up the good work and can't wait to read your other stories. Good Luck
me myself and ink chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
ok, you have to, have to, have to, have to, have to (or else i'm gunna die) the story with juto and the stone you were talking about and everything. see, i have the game and i'm heading to that big gate thin in rok..something to go fight that general, but not knowing what jutos past was and everything is going to drive over the cliff of insanity, and i saw a vidio about where juto was attaking Crocell but it didn't show what happened to make him do that, and it's just...i can't...ugh! will you just tell me so my mind wont explod please?
Nina Hime chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
wow

it was so nice to remember the ending!

thanks for wroting that!