Reviews for And That Will Be The End of The Fairy Tale
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
The way you portrayed Blair was just fantastic, I wished you had more stories of her.
TruC7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was- very- wow, wonderfully long. And I loved your detail, the pristine, primproperperfectpampered tone that you used to describe Blair. She sounds sweet and lost and desperate and strong and struggling and feirce and forgiving and so loving. You really hit the nail on the head. I also loved how you described Nate and Blair's childhood relationship- and even later when at the porch his pep talk makes her feel like this is the first time he understands her. Also when she made out with Chuck after losing Yale- to have with him something (anything) like you explained it. So spot on, painfully so. You desrcibed Chuck and Blair's turbulant tornado- meeting- a- volcano relationship very well but you're fic missed a more detailed description of Chuck's younger years- he just sort of abruptly transformed into a major character in the middle- not that he wasn't brilliantly perfectly explained when he did slip into the picture. Everything was really well written- just slightly rushed an ending. I love Serena and I'm rather fond of Nate and I agree that Serenate can be pretty and sparkly and truly special, genuinly meaningful but since this was Blair's story I'd rather it didn't end with her observing them but all of them finding closure somehow or her and Chuck or just strong, stunning, snarky Blair. Loved how you got inside her head though, you really do get her well don't you? The early years and Blair and S's childhood and friendship especially was explained brilliantly.
Storyteller247 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
okay so i cant take it anymore someone please tell me what N-JBC means i am pretty sure it has to do with nate-jenny, blair, and chuck but im not sure...
WeasleyWizardingWheezes chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Ok, I've re-read this like a million times but just realized I'd never reviewed.

This is PERFECT. I love Blair and you've gotten into her head SO perfectly, sigh. I LOVE the Blair/Serena BFFness and CB at Victrola are just wonderful. And I really like NB here. I've seen so many stories where Nate is absolutely un-interested in her and does nothing but pine after Serena. So, I love that you gave them the sweetness that comes with a first relationship and innocent but not the "right" love, though we all know Nate loves Serena and Blair, Chuck in the right way.

NJBC bits are perfect. And the lack of Humphreys makes me happy. :)

The Blair/Erik bits are cute too. I love Erik(books and show) but I prefer him on the show and his dynamic with Blair is just cute. He always did have two sisters :)
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
omg... i'm in love with this story lol :D:D

you have captured blair's character so well, i love blair :D
hannahpaige chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
You're amazing, I love this. You've got a very good Blair voice, and somehow ou made me not hate NB. Now THAT is n accomplishment ;)
quibbler149 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Why is it that such a good story has so little reviews? Huh?

Because this is one effing good story! You've really captured Blair in a nutshell. You really hot inside her head and portrayed her as I've seen her. It's truly incredible.

There's a lovely flow of long sentences and thoughts cut short by a short ending. I adore it.

You are such a spectacular writer. And how do you make your stories so long? It's amazing, that's what it is.

I don't think I even need to read other Blair-centric shots now. This pretty much satisfied my want for those. You've thoroughly outlined her from A to Z. I especially liked the part where you described Blair as to 1a to Serena's 1. It really says a lot.
time8turner chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
this was just incredible. my mind is blown! you must have channeled blair, haha, because you captured her perfectly! 3
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh! *sigh* This was beyond fantastic! One of the best pieces you've ever written. I love that this was Blair-centric and that there was some subtle NS in there. Truly great 3
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I FINALLY got time to read this. I was so excited, and you went beyond my expectations, as hard as that seems, since my expectations for you are so high.

But, wow, you captured Blair perfectly. It was just so...right. And it made sense. And you just did it so well.

I love Blair. She's always been my favorite. And while reading this, you made me love her more. You made me understand her more. And it's pretty awesome. (:

I definitely won't mind reading more about Blair from you. Or anything for you, of course.
xoxochuckandblairxoxo chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is amazing! You've really captured Blair perfectly! You highlighted all the things I love about her! And I love how you describe her love for Chuck! This was beyond perfect. You are a great writer.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
this is so so SO good! you totally captured blair's...essence.

As for what comes next, she knows it's not, but it still feels like making love.

*sigh*
yaba chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
wow...I just love this story. Blair is hands down one of my favorite TV characters and you've tracked her progress and development so damn well in this one shot. It's ridiculous how good you are at character stories. Everything you write is practically magical and this is no exception.

I think you're an incredible writer, one of my favorites ever :) I'm glad you're still writing great stuff :)

Yana
singsongsung chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw! I normally find Blair more challenging than Serena to write, but I do love her, and this was great.

I think the Serena parts tugged at my heartstrings the most because I think Blair's relationship with Serena is actually my favourite of all her relationships. The parts with her father were also really good, especially her reaction when Serena's father left (made me go "aww", the way she offered to share her dad and the two of them curling up together for the first, but not last, time) compared to hers when he own father left. Well, it was all so good!

Love that you incorporated in some things that I consider canon - Serena losing her virginity to Carter, Blair calling her bulimia "stress-induced regurgitation" if she's ever forced to name it - and I also love that you had Serena give Chuck his nickname! So cute. I love that there was a little Blair/Erik, because I hate their book!relationship but really adore the way they relate to one another on the show. CB at Victrola were wonderful, and I really adored the last Eleanor part.

"She rolls her eyes at them when she finds them in the middle of an in-depth discussion on why Pop-Tarts are so much better than Toaster Strudels, but she smiles when her back is turned." - I know this story is about Blair, primarily, but OMG, THE CUTENESS. Sigh.

The ending was perfect - she's learned how to really be happy, and what's more, she's learned it's possible.
lucasta chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Fantastic story. You got into Blair's mind so well. I really loved this story.